House Price Crash Forum

Btl Landlord Film

HOLA441

Hi everyone,

I have been popping in regularly to see what is what on this forum and I finally decided to register!

I work for a production company based in Southampton and last year we made a short film about a BTL landlord. It is called Hateful People.

If you want to see it here is the link - no big downloads - it is streaming. It lasts for about 25 minutes.

http://www.frprods.com/hateful%20People.wmv

Do you guys know anyone like this *******?

Cheers :D

HOLA442
HOLA443
Hi everyone,

I have been popping in regularly to see what is what on this forum and I finally decided to register!

I work for a production company based in Southampton and last year we made a short film about a BTL landlord. It is called Hateful People.

If you want to see it here is the link - no big downloads - it is streaming. It lasts for about 25 minutes.

http://www.frprods.com/hateful%20People.wmv

Do you guys know anyone like this *******?

CheersĀ  :D

How about a sequel? Revenge of Time_to_Raise_the_Rents? I'd buy it!

HOLA444

FRMike, Admit it, the whole film is a wind up.

There is no Alun Mann. Do a search on Google, absolutely nothing. Also, you say in the film that he was jailed in November 2003. Yet you did the filming in 2004. How then could you reconstuct interviews with him with any relevance or ccuracy when the bloke has turned into an alcoholic?

Why waste your time and effort on such a load of nonsense?

HOLA445

It was a spoof, but very amuzing.

I especially like it when Alun says he receives a lot of respect (outside court)- but you hear, what appears to be rolland rat, saying w*anker. That made me chuckle.

Very entertaining tho!

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Yeah! It is a spoof documentary! We wanted to show how some landlords really can be - but we couldn't find a real one who would do it.

So to get the message across we thought about how refreshing and enjoyable it would be to see someone like that finally get what he deserves.

I enjoyed filming him going through the bins at the end and his comment about PVC double glazing in the 17th century French mansion.

Thanks for watching

:D

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Yeah! It is a spoof documentary! We wanted to show how some landlords really can be - but we couldn't find a real one who would do it.

Brilliant - well done ! :D A great antidote to tonight's C4 rubbish with Krusty Allslop.

Tell us more about the film, what was the motivation behind making it ?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412