House Price Crash Forum

Section 8 Of The New Feds Plan

renterbob

HOLA441
HOLA442

US$ is hanging by a thread.

we're only in act 1 to be perfectly honest.

When the iran stuff kicks off,of course the US are going in with the intention of dollar hegemony over the oil reserves,but IMHO this is a trap.

this won't be a walkover,the moment nukes get dropped(which they will),the UN members...EU and russia included will issue sanctions on the US,in a manner not dissimilar to the trade embargo that was imposed on saddam.

THEN the dollar goes totally bye-bye,exports become a historical artefact,and hyperinflationary depression ensues.

....we may well be in line for similar treatment.

in a weird way,it's a good job we aren't as much of a manufacturing hub as the US,we just sell pointless tat to each other.The yanks really do have a great deal to lose here.That's not to say we won't go down the toilet with them,just not as far round the U-bend.

I guess that's what Broon means by "well placed to withstand the economic downturn"

HOLA443
US$ is hanging by a thread.

we're only in act 1 to be perfectly honest.

When the iran stuff kicks off,of course the US are going in with the intention of dollar hegemony over the oil reserves,but IMHO this is a trap.

this won't be a walkover,the moment nukes get dropped(which they will),the UN members...EU and russia included will issue sanctions on the US,in a manner not dissimilar to the trade embargo that was imposed on saddam.

THEN the dollar goes totally bye-bye,exports become a historical artefact,and hyperinflationary depression ensues.

....we may well be in line for similar treatment.

in a weird way,it's a good job we aren't as much of a manufacturing hub as the US,we just sell pointless tat to each other.The yanks really do have a great deal to lose here.That's not to say we won't go down the toilet with them,just not as far round the U-bend.

I guess that's what Broon means by "well placed to withstand the economic downturn"

Hey Oracle I'm all for a bit of gloom and doom but your post sent shivers down my spine.

HOLA444
Hey Oracle I'm all for a bit of gloom and doom but your post sent shivers down my spine.

I wish I was joking about this stuff mate!!

The situation is very serious indeed,and I believe it's VERY close to kicking off proper.....I would wager we get action start before christmas.

The business cycle,like the property cycle is is about 18 years in duration.....so we are only just embarking on phase 2.

.....phase 3 is due to complete in 2017.....and that look s BAD.

HOLA445