House Price Crash Forum

Hooray For The Btl Brigade

Troll

HOLA441

A friend of mine recently had a house fire, and quickly rang 999 for help. The operator told him that unfortunately the local fire station had been sold and turned into one bed flats, and he would have to ring the BTL brigade on 666 instead. With lightening speed, a convoy of BMWs and four by fours turned up. An estate agent ran the rescue operation. He was offering a competitive price on a hot new investment property that had recently come on the market. The bidding then started and gradually reduced at a rate slightly faster than the house.

My friend was obviously concerned about where he now was going to live, but was gently reassured by numerous offers of professional apartments. Some had running water, and one was actually above ground level. He was further comforted in the knowledge that the sale from his house would pay the rent for the first two weeks.

God bless you, the BTL brigade. To the unfortunate and those unable to afford a home, you’re the fourth emergency service.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Very nicely, thank you. I've just returned from hosting a series of seminars across Europe about making money from property in a goat market. I've also offloaded a lot of my less desirable bridges and made a few killings in the process (it’s the only way to treat gazunderers).

It also looks like I will be able to increase my rents in the next few months. When the house price crash gets into full swing there will be a lot more people jumping from my bridges. Tenants will always pay extra for easy pickings like that.

HOLA444
It also looks like I will be able to increase my rents in the next few months. When the house price crash gets into full swing there will be a lot more people jumping from my bridges. Tenants will always pay extra for easy pickings like that.

How do you decide what to charge to use the bridges? Do you have a special rate for recent FTB's? It doesnt seem fair that they should pay the same as failed BTL LL's.

HOLA445
How do you decide what to charge to use the bridges? Do you have a special rate for recent FTB's? It doesnt seem fair that they should pay the same as failed BTL LL's.

Joined April 1st. Coincidence?

I don’t charge anyone to jump, that would just be heartless. I charge my tenants extra. There’s no such thing as a free meal.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449