HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
  • 1 month later...
HOLA445
HOLA446
****UPDATE****

My FMH finally went to contract today sold for £237,000 against a £247,000 asking price. ;)

Was on the market middle of November and this was the only offer.......

Sitting the market out for at least another 6 months before i look again.

well done you lucky *******. is it true that there are a lot of inbreds around those parts?

HOLA447
  • 2 months later...
HOLA448
HOLA449
  • 3 months later...
HOLA4410

Thanks for starting a thread on Taunton

Our plan hopefully during the next six months to find a new developer wthin Taunton to accept £70,000 CASH for at least 1 bedroom property.

Started with Aspect no real deals so far.

Strongvox would reduce from approx £120,000 to £105,000, but laughed when I pushed on with a cheeky cash offer of £70,0000

• 2 months later...
HOLA4411

Feedback from E/A Taunton/Bideford area. Own words "its been buzzing since the new year" mainly properties below stamp duty.

One example my offer of £75,000 rejected the E/A claiming that another agent completed on a similar property close to the asking price of £99.950, and he will easily sell this one above the £90k mark.

Appledore

HOLA4412

Yep....EA monkey at Gibbons Richards (Taunton) tells me he has managed to sell 12 houses....or rather allegedly gone to SSTC on 12.

Prices are falling but still proving to be a bit sticky.

SV have recently reduced prices on their flats in Taunton.

Having just looked at RM GR have managed to sell a awfull lot of places recently with various listings changing to SSTC, question is do you think they are "trying" to fool the market or give the impression that they have actually achieved offers.

Edited by jungllie jim

HOLA4413
Having just looked at RM GR have managed to sell a awfull lot of places recently with various listings changing to SSTC, question is do you think they are "trying" to fool the market or give the impression that they have actually achieved offers.

They selling in Taunton, but I do wonder at what price.

Recently being a cash buyer I was offered a apartment above the Post office for £90,000 listed at £135,000 (not worth it)

Gadd homes Aspect studio for £80,000 or a 1 bedroom £95,000 still over priced. (I will wait for one to come up at auction for £50,000)

Phone call from Connals E/A today all excited. A couple have decided to accept my offer of £80,000 on a two bedroom flat. Offer made six months ago. You can guess my answer My new offer £65,000

HOLA4414
They selling in Taunton, but I do wonder at what price.

Recently being a cash buyer I was offered a apartment above the Post office for £90,000 listed at £135,000 (not worth it)

Gadd homes Aspect studio for £80,000 or a 1 bedroom £95,000 still over priced. (I will wait for one to come up at auction for £50,000)

Phone call from Connals E/A today all excited. A couple have decided to accept my offer of £80,000 on a two bedroom flat. Offer made six months ago. You can guess my answer My new offer £65,000

Must add just checked 35 pages of RM lisitngs for a 1 mile radius from Taunton.....nothing going SSTC other than Gibbons Richards properties..read into that what you can. :rolleyes:

I expect to soon see a few ( read that as 12) going SSTC to available.

Timebandit where is the flat...Massingham park seems to have taken a bit of a dive recently rumours of a bit of anti social behaviour.

Edited by jungllie jim

HOLA4415
Must add just checked 35 pages of RM lisitngs for a 1 mile radius from Taunton.....nothing going SSTC other than Gibbons Richards properties..read into that what you can. :rolleyes:

I expect to soon see a few ( read that as 12) going SSTC to available.

Timebandit where is the flat...Massingham park seems to have taken a bit of a dive recently rumours of a bit of anti social behaviour.

Yes Massingham park, already starting to look scruffy. Also haggling over a property in Kingston mews. Putting in really low prices, Not in real hurry at the moment. I believe we are in for a big drop this year.

I prefer Globrix once you have logged in and saved property, they will keep you updated on price decreases.

Do you have any info on Wardleworth way Wellington They will accept £80,000 for a 1bedroom freehold property. I want for £72,000. Before Christmas listed for £105,000 on the market today £89,950

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418