House Price Crash Forum

Aylesbury Just Went Ballistix On Rightmove Listings!

HOLA441

Just did a casual mid week check on rightmove for new listsings, as I do a full check every Sunday evening, and 51 new properties have been added in the last 24 hours! The total for 3 days is 67 and for 7 days is 109. So I have almost a 100% increase in the last 24 hours.

To explain a little further, I have been doing the same twice weekly search on rightmove via property bee since 4/2/08. I always use the same criteria, any property 3 bed plus , new and resale, up to £450k, no minimum value.

I started in feb on about 800 houses, and it was adding at about 40 a week in feb, 50 a week at the begining of march, 60 a week at the end of march and about 70 a week from April. Suddenly tonight I just checked and 51 properties have appeard in the last 24 hours search as a new PB date stamp 17/4/08.

Now as i do the same search each time some of these could be properties that were listed over £450k two weeks ago (when I last updated fully, every page) that have suddenly been reduced by vendors so now appear in my search. Or most could be new listings. But either way this is A HUGE AMOUNT TO APPEAR ON MY WATCH RADER IN ONE DAY.

Last full update I did I have a total of about 1300+ properties for sale, with 418 properties in my saved folder that have been reduced in price (the majority) have gone list as under offer or SSTC or have be reduced then increased!!

Actually a fair few of the under offer and sstc have come back to available now in my saved folder. All amunition. Still plan to do a full report for HPC after 4/5/08.

But the sheeple must be sppoked or mewed to death with remortgage worries!!v So glad I STR and banked six figures last August thanks to a few years being a member of this site. Makes me smile every time to see FP on TV / Radio know he sometimes reads my posts!

M

HOLA442
Just did a casual mid week check on rightmove for new listsings, as I do a full check every Sunday evening, and 51 new properties have been added in the last 24 hours! The total for 3 days is 67 and for 7 days is 109. So I have almost a 100% increase in the last 24 hours.

To explain a little further, I have been doing the same twice weekly search on rightmove via property bee since 4/2/08. I always use the same criteria, any property 3 bed plus , new and resale, up to £450k, no minimum value.

I started in feb on about 800 houses, and it was adding at about 40 a week in feb, 50 a week at the begining of march, 60 a week at the end of march and about 70 a week from April. Suddenly tonight I just checked and 51 properties have appeard in the last 24 hours search as a new PB date stamp 17/4/08.

Now as i do the same search each time some of these could be properties that were listed over £450k two weeks ago (when I last updated fully, every page) that have suddenly been reduced by vendors so now appear in my search. Or most could be new listings. But either way this is A HUGE AMOUNT TO APPEAR ON MY WATCH RADER IN ONE DAY.

Last full update I did I have a total of about 1300+ properties for sale, with 418 properties in my saved folder that have been reduced in price (the majority) have gone list as under offer or SSTC or have be reduced then increased!!

Actually a fair few of the under offer and sstc have come back to available now in my saved folder. All amunition. Still plan to do a full report for HPC after 4/5/08.

But the sheeple must be sppoked or mewed to death with remortgage worries!!v So glad I STR and banked six figures last August thanks to a few years being a member of this site. Makes me smile every time to see FP on TV / Radio know he sometimes reads my posts!

M

I hope that 6 figures is not in one place :blink:

Max £35K in one bank/BS! :ph34r:

HOLA443
I hope that 6 figures is not in one place :blink:

Max £35K in one bank/BS! :ph34r:

Nope all spread about in safe cash places, 20% in more risky share / funds isas and put first £2k into gold this week at $920 oz. All good fun. Have grossed 5% p/a net after tax so far in the last six months. Love it.

M