othello

HOLA441
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
What I am selling is that people should be free to choose, that coercion is bad, that lying even by ommission is wrong and invalidates contracts etc.

Disco down at the local Kibbutz - it's Injun's shout tonight!

(Isolating monetary exchange from the intrinsic notion of, and the notion of transfer of property ownership is a fool's errand; and all property ownership involves co-ercion, because Man is selfish enough to place individual survival above the good of the species).

HOLA443
Disco down at the local Kibbutz - it's Injun's shout tonight!

(Isolating monetary exchange from the intrinsic notion of, and the notion of transfer of property ownership is a fool's errand; and all property ownership involves co-ercion, because Man is selfish enough to place individual survival above the good of the species).

Man is both selfish enough and smart enough to recognise that allowing others property rights without coercion is in his own best interests.

Besides, it's hardwired. Go watch kids at play and sicover that you are wrong.

In fact, you can only break property rights using coercion, otherwise they happen naturally.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Explain the Stanford Prison Experiment (and its results) in context please.

I certainly will.

Please first read -

http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/underground/

For a detailed account of how people have been programmed for obeience since birth.

Next you will need to understand the magic number -

http://www.musanim.com/miller1956/

Shows the limit on thinking in general situations and is the basis for hypnosis.

The prison experiment is a masterpiece of the frame of an event leading to an outcome. If people believe in something, they will act as if it's true even though it isn't. We can see this most clearly in nationalism (nations don't exist, but thanks for the taxes!) religion (god doesn't exist, thanks for the contributions!) and corporations (McDonald's doesn't exist, but thanks for the cheap labour!).

As people are not taught and are in fact deliberately made blind to frame through child abuse issues you are going to expect wacky thinking.

This is why abandoning coercion is so important.

Thanks again!

HOLA446
As people are not taught and are in fact deliberately made blind to frame through child abuse issues you are going to expect wacky thinking.

And if anyone dares disagree - they were obviously brainwashed! What a brilliant piece of propagandist polemic; right up there with Intelligent Design.

HOLA447
HOLA448
I commend you on your photo reading skills.

And I you, on your salesmanship, and for reuniting me with some long lost friends.

The US is not short of fruitcakes proposing radical change to the educational system; there's been one a decade every decade since tickety two. The other article is more interesting, but it doesn't say what you think it says. If you want to find out what it says, you need some market-stall experience.

HOLA449
And I you, on your salesmanship, and for reuniting me with some long lost friends.

The US is not short of fruitcakes proposing radical change to the educational system; there's been one a decade every decade since tickety two. The other article is more interesting, but it doesn't say what you think it says. If you want to find out what it says, you need some market-stall experience.

Obviously your photo reading skills aren't all that great.