House Price Crash Forum

European Rates Raised To 4%

HOLA441
Just sent email to Viva Estates as follows,

Hello Viva Estates

I would like to buy a holiday/appartment type property in southern Spain but don't really want to spend more that about £20k.

Do you have anything on your books at the moment, or do you expect anything around this price on your books soon ?

Thanks

Bryan

Will let you know (if any) the reply.

This is a thing of great beauty. I am very jealous of you that has created it.

Edited by Dr Crash

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest vicmac64
owch.. that has got to hurt the irish/NI... we need to watch those markets as its the link into the Uk stats, if NI starts falling we should expect NI to be removed from the nationwide/halifax results (if it starts effecting the UK as a whole). Im expecting Euro Irs to have been at 6-7% within the next 5 years as the german recovery continues to pickup.

I'm a Northern Irish and I'm fine thank you very much!!!

Just waiting for the crash like you - as Buffet says 'Buy low sell high', I'm in for the next wave which could be a lot sooner than the 10+ years it took to develop in Japan (might be a bit slower at growing though!!)

I seriously consider our Government guilty beyond measure - and believe that Blair Brown and co should lose all their pension rights as a consequence of their mismanagement of the UK economy - why should politicians be treated any differently from the rest of the economy where 'targets' and 'performance' are the proven methods of achieving prosperity???

I am deeply sorry for the innocent people that were 'gulled' into enormous debt as a consequence of their iniquitous attitude towards enslaving their fellow men in debt.

Many on this site and possibly myself at times have been unsympathetic (and I still am towards the greedy multiple BTL etters) but for those that want a home for their families - I can only feel so sorry for them...................................... and for those that have been penalised and have been true to their conscience and have had to wait sooooooooo long for the market to begin to reset..........

I just hope that the good people of the United Kingdom wake up and rebell against our current crop of worthless politicians................

SO VOTE UKIP at every occasion - I would if I could over here in Northern Ireland - unfortunately I can't......... So make sure you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slap Blair, Cameron, Brown and all the other tossers in 'proverbial eye' and finish this crop of greedy wasters off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLA444
Guest Charlie The Tramp

Oh dear, the new French President is unhappy at the ECB raising rates.

Will the FF return ? :rolleyes: