HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

If you had bothered to read the forum rules, you would have found this:

PUBLIC QUESTIONING OF MODERATORS DECISIONS

Whilst we try to be as open as possible in the moderation of the forums, the moderators do not have the time to enter into public debate over the rights and wrongs of every moderating decision. Any posts questioning a moderators decision, or the forum rules, will be deleted.

Ole !

:P

HOLA447
HOLA448
If you had bothered to read the forum rules, you would have found this:

Ole !

:P

Who are you? A wannabe mod?

Anyways the following post was deleted and I was temporarily banned for it. Ludicrous decision as you'll see after reading it.

eh?

How does not wanting my hard earned tax to be spent on anyone who happens to turn up on our doorstep make me a chav?

Ironic though that you're using the word chav in a derogatory manner in a post defending roma immigrants. You are aware of the origins of the word. Aren't you?

Would you be so happy paying for my upkeep were you to awake one morning and find me sat in your living room?

That's it :unsure:

Anyway it looks like Ken Clarke has found the origin of the word and is too embarrased to answer my question (typical Labour).

The word is derived from the Roma word for....... Child!

Yes, Kenclarkesshoes is such an idiot he tried to insult me by using a derogatory term derived from a word for something he was trying to defend.

I would call him an idiot, or maybe a muppet but my old man always told me not to mock the afflicted.

HOLA449

Hi peemac ;)

Anyways the following post was deleted and I was temporarily banned for it. Ludicrous decision as you'll see after reading it.

eh?

How does not wanting my hard earned tax to be spent on anyone who happens to turn up on our doorstep make me a chav?

Ironic though that you're using the word chav in a derogatory manner in a post defending roma immigrants. You are aware of the origins of the word. Aren't you?

Would you be so happy paying for my upkeep were you to awake one morning and find me sat in your living room?

That's it

:o That’s it !!!! Yikes that seems a little harsh ! Somebody here doesn’t like you do they ! :ph34r:

I would call him an idiot, or maybe a muppet but my old man always told me not to mock the afflicted.

I wouldn’t call him anything if I were you as he seems well protected if you know what I mean. :ph34r:

How did you know you were temporally banned ? Did a Mod e-mail you or was it that you just couldn’t log back in ?

I must say if that is all you wrote it does seem to be a case of extreme moderation. :(

Anyway its nice to have you back Peemac. :lol:

HOLA4410
I wouldn’t call him anything if I were you as he seems well protected if you know what I mean. ph34r.gif

How did you know you were temporally banned ? Did a Mod e-mail you or was it that you just couldn’t log back in ?

I must say if that is all you wrote it does seem to be a case of extreme moderation. sad.gif

Anyway its nice to have you back Peemac

Just got a message saying my posting rights had been suspended. I e-mailed a mod to ask why but so far no one has condescended to reply.

Looks like someone is either just a fukking d1ckhead or didn't like their mate been made to look foolish. Actually it's probably both.

HOLA4411
Looks like someone is either just a fukking d1ckhead

:o Oops there you go again peemac ! I guess you won’t be posting for a couple of days again now !! :lol:

didn't like their mate been made to look foolish.

:o Oh s#it I made him look a right tw@ on another topic. I guess this is goodbye from me too then !! :lol:

HOLA4412
Guest The_Oldie
Looks like someone is either just a fukking d1ckhead or didn't like their mate been made to look foolish. Actually it's probably both.

Are you for real? :angry:

The post you have quoted was not removed for it's content, but because you had quoted another post which had already been taken down, one of many within that thread, in what was an unseemly scrap between a few members with some foul language and circumvention of the swear filter.

You then..

1. Posted a complaint on the Main Forum which was moved to OT.

2. Realising this had happened you posted your complaint again on the Main Forum, this was set invisible after you received one reply.

3. Now, with your hackles up, you once again posted your complaint on the Main Forum and once again it was made invisible.

4. You were again attempting to post in the main forum and your posting ability was withdrawn for 24 hours. When you realised you could not post what we presume was a repeat of the same complaint you logged off.

To give you a chance to calm down, your posting ability has been withdrawn for a further 24 hours.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Are you for real? :angry:

The post you have quoted was not removed for it's content, but because you had quoted another post which had already been taken down, one of many within that thread, in what was an unseemly scrap between a few members with some foul language and circumvention of the swear filter.

You then..

1. Posted a complaint on the Main Forum which was moved to OT.

2. Realising this had happened you posted your complaint again on the Main Forum, this was set invisible after you received one reply.

3. Now, with your hackles up, you once again posted your complaint on the Main Forum and once again it was made invisible.

4. You were again attempting to post in the main forum and your posting ability was withdrawn for 24 hours. When you realised you could not post what we presume was a repeat of the same complaint you logged off.

To give you a chance to calm down, your posting ability has been withdrawn for a further 24 hours.

Give me a chance to calm down. Why thank you. That's exactly what I needed :unsure:

Interesting that you make an appearance to defend yourself when you feel the version of events given wrongs you in some way. If you had been kind enough to provide a short explanation at the time then this could have been avoided. Again, very poor moderation on your part. Although to be honest the moderation on this site is patchy at best with moderators seemingly deciding what is, and what is not acceptable and what is, and what is not off-topic on a whim.

Your explanation for my post being deleted is a little odd given that there are now things on that thread far nastier than the posts that I quoted. There is also a thread with 100 posts, most of them unwarranted personal abuse in one form or another from 'perfectionist', why has none of this been deleted? Again, very poor moderation. I suspect the reason is that the personal abuse on that thread suits your politics and so you will turn a blind eye. Again, typical of the general moderation on this forum.

HOLA4415
Guest Charlie The Tramp

I was responsible for the action taken against you. So you are quite welcome to give your opinions on my political status. I look forward to your analysis of said status and my failings IYO as a Moderator of this Forum.

HOLA4416
I was responsible for the action taken against you. So you are quite welcome to give your opinions on my political status. I look forward to your analysis of said status and my failings IYO as a Moderator of this Forum.

Look forward?

If you were responsible for the actions then you've already had my analysis. :unsure:

I suppose I could sum it up in a single sentence if there's any doubt.

The moderating on this forum stinks.

HOLA4417
Guest Charlie The Tramp
I suppose I could sum it up in a single sentence if there's any doubt.

The moderating on this forum stinks.

If you don`t like it you don`t have to post here, it`s as simple as that.

HOLA4418
If you don`t like it you don`t have to post here, it`s as simple as that.

Not participating in a forum because of poor moderation would just be silly, wouldn't it?

Besides, in my experience flouncing out of forums because of arguments with moderators is a childish thing to do and the surest sign of an idiot.

HOLA4419

Hi peemac !

Nice to have you back again ! :lol:

They banned me too :unsure: !! I was unable to post yesterday although I didn’t get that message thing popping up to tell me so.

I have no idea why I was banned, Charlie The Tramp was it you that banned me ? :o

I am a moderator on another site (don’t worry it is not about housing). There we have a banned list, just a simple thread. We find that it helps members to know that they are banned and we also give a reason for the ban, sometimes showing previous examples to show fairness. Banning members at will doesn’t help as they need to know why.

Also the banned thread lets other members know why someone hasn’t replied to their posts. Now I am going to have to apologise to members I am having a discussion with for my late reply.

I would be grateful if you could give me some indication as to why I was banned as you have broken up an interesting debate I was having with wrongmove. I now feel gagged and unable to participate fully. I do hope that wasn’t your intention.

Thank you.

HOLA4420
Guest The_Oldie
Hi peemac !

Nice to have you back again ! :lol:

They banned me too :unsure: !! I was unable to post yesterday although I didn’t get that message thing popping up to tell me so.

I have no idea why I was banned, Charlie The Tramp was it you that banned me ? :o

I am a moderator on another site (don’t worry it is not about housing). There we have a banned list, just a simple thread. We find that it helps members to know that they are banned and we also give a reason for the ban, sometimes showing previous examples to show fairness. Banning members at will doesn’t help as they need to know why.

Also the banned thread lets other members know why someone hasn’t replied to their posts. Now I am going to have to apologise to members I am having a discussion with for my late reply.

I would be grateful if you could give me some indication as to why I was banned as you have broken up an interesting debate I was having with wrongmove. I now feel gagged and unable to participate fully. I do hope that wasn’t your intention.

Thank you.

Perhaps you would care to explain why you are posting as Kenclarkesshoes (amongst others) in addition to Gordon'sBogey. It looks like you're just another multi-id troll.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest The_Oldie
:o That is not true. Why do you say that :angry: ? How can I prove I am not ? :unsure:

Do I have your permission to post the IP evidence?

HOLA4423

:lol: I see the confusion.

As I said I know a bit about being on a forum, you can post the IP evidence all you like, I guess he is from abroad is he ?

I am on the right of politics, anti PC if you like to call it that. We are hunted down and prosecuted on a daily basis in this county, free speech went along time ago.

As a result of this I protect myself by concealing my IP address, I guess ken does the same or he perhaps lives abroad.

Also if you care to read my posts and then his you will se we are poles apart politically ! I wouldn’t mind it if you confused me with someone on the right !!!

Also I suggest you check out the writing style, that’s what I would look for. Do we look similar ? Same miss-spelt words ? Punctuation etc ? Relying on IP evidence is not really reliable.

Also look how much I have written in the BNP house price post, are you really suggesting I have that much time to write more posts here ?

You may not like me as I know you personally hate the BNP but at least I would have thought you would agree to free speech.

Also would you please unhide my post in the BNP house price thread as I would like wrongmove to know why I am not replying.

Thank you.

HOLA4424
Guest The_Oldie

Four or five obscure IP addresses used only by you and Kenclarkesshoes, whilst perhaps not enough to get a conviction in a court of law, is good enough for me.

You are a troll!

HOLA4425

They are TOR exit nodes. He obviously uses TOR. I am surprised that there are only four or five IP’s though. There should be some from Germany and America mainly. One should be Harvard University. The last time I checked there were 32 exit nodes although I have just started using the new version of TOR and I haven’t set a config file yet.

As I said before I would check the writing styles, trolls can’t keep that sort of thing up for long.

What browser is he using ?

There are ways to reveal his true IP with JAVA, he may not have thought of that I have though.

Honestly you are jumping to conclusions.

Archived