House Price Crash Forum

Deleted Post

peemac

HOLA441

If you look at the server logs you will see that I can only post once at a time and I have to be quick as the forum kicks me off because the IP changes. Is that what is happening to ken ?

What times are we posting at, any relation ? Does he post at a time that seems reasonable considering where he says he lives ?

Please PM me the IP’s from Ken and I will check for you, post mine if you like. I will be able to sort the TOR IP’s from normal ones if he has ever logged in without TOR and I can tell you where he is from.

Look I really know it is very hard being a Mod when there is someone on the forum you just don’t agree with but this is where you have to distance yourself from it. You hate me politically and I don’t mind that, I did read your post once that said you were going to check the logs to hunt down BNP supporters !

I do hope this is not just a smear campaign against me in order to ban me. Trying to turn everyone against me by falsely claiming I am a troll. You seem to have already convicted me in your mind based solely on IP evidence which I have already explained is shaky at best when moderating a forum.

You still haven’t unhide my post to wrongmove on the “Voting For Bnp Taints House Prices” I really wish you would as I would like him to know why I have not replied to him.

In fact ask him if he thinks I am ken. Wrongmove is my current opponent here and so he will do me no favours but I would like you to listen to his opinion. How about letting him judge if my posts and kens posts seem could be written by the same person.

Actually I have just had a thought, if I was a multi ID troll why would I fight here to keep this ID when it is relatively new compared to the Ken one ? Also why wouldn’t I just start a new user, it would take less time than arguing with you here !

I am going to read some of kens posts for clues, if you are prepared to give me a chance I will find something.

I just need to know if you are simply just going to hound me until I go or are you prepared to listen to my case ?

:(

HOLA442
Four or five obscure IP addresses used only by you and Kenclarkesshoes,

you are posting as Kenclarkesshoes (amongst others) in addition to Gordon'sBogey

:( I am confused about this. Firstly you say only used by myself and Kenclarkesshoes, then you say (amongst others).

So which is it ? What is the link to the others ?

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Four or five obscure IP addresses used only by you and Kenclarkesshoes
I am surprised that there are only four or five IP’s though.

I have done some tests on this and I was right to question that figure. I logged into an IP display page 20 times in a two minute period and I got 12 different IP address’s. In just two minutes and 20 tries ! I have logged into HPC 107 times up to now and you claim I have only had four or five ! Something seems strange about that.

I have also read some of Kenclarkesshoes posts right from the start when he joined on 24/10/05. At no time do any of his posts or writing style resemble mine. The only one thing that is common is that I leave a space after the last word in a question before I put a question mark. Nothing else is the same. Just look at the capitalisation for example ! The spelling and the way he sets his paragraphs. The words he uses, in my experience people cannot keep that sort of twin identity for that long without slipping up somewhere by using the same terms or something similar. Even how they use emoticons is a potential giveaway. Furthermore my username has a space between the words where as Kenclarkesshoes doesn’t. Little details mean a lot when a moderator is investigating a dual user. To prove my attention to detail I notice in your first post to me on this thread you typed my username instead of copying and pasting it.

I believe you have been too hasty to judge me and find me guilty. I know you personally really want me and my type off this forum particularly after I read this.

I think the bulls/trolls are trying to discredit the site by voting BNP, happens every time I'll see if we can check on the logs and find out exactly who's doing it.

But I personally think it is unfair to go about it in this fashion. The forum would be a very dull place indeed if you simply ban all your opposition.

I am also confused as to why voting BNP would make anyone a bull or a troll ?

I believe I have presented a good case as I have put a good deal of work into it. It would have been much easier to have just closed this account and start again using a specific IP list. I hope you understand this is so easy to do that there really isn’t any reason for me to be here arguing my case. I have done it out of principal and because your accusation is untrue. I hope you can review this issue with an unbiased mindset.

not enough to get a conviction in a court of law, is good enough for me.

Although unfortunately for me you may find it difficult to back down from that. :(

HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest Charlie The Tramp
I have done some tests on this and I was right to question that figure. I logged into an IP display page 20 times in a two minute period and I got 12 different IP address’s. In just two minutes and 20 tries

Really, that is not what I am seeing in the last 24 hours.

HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest Charlie The Tramp
It should be I have just done it now, nothing is restricted so I should get the full exit node list. I would give you the list I have but I am afraid you will ban them. :(

Are you really saying I am only logging in here with 4 -5 IP’s ? :blink:

No, I am saying I disagree with your claim in the post I have quoted.

HOLA4410

Err… I’m not sure I understand you.

Do you use TOR and you are saying you can’t get that many exit nodes ? Have to configured TOR ?

Just out of interest has anyone contacted Kenclarkesshoes about this yet ? I have tried posting to him but of course I am experiencing some forum restrictions at the moment. :(

Please can you take the post delay off this is all humiliating enough. :(

HOLA4411

Just done 10 IP checks for you and I got 4 unique IP’s. :unsure:

Starting with 128.197 / 202.3./ 84.19. / 66.199.

This does fluctuate a bit you know. If you are having trouble you can specify things in the torrc file. Application Data\tor\torrc or \username\Application Data\tor\torrc

Which version are you using ? 0.1.2.13 is the latest.

Do you want to post, say 10 of my log on IP’s so I can see if there is a pattern. There really shouldn’t be but there may be a problem. Ahh just thought, shut down times of foreign exit nodes :rolleyes: ! Through the day UK time there may be fewer options so I get better randomness on an evening and a night. That would be interesting to know. Also when posting here I usually do it at the same sort of times so I may just catch a poor pool of IP’s.

If Kenclarkesshoes does indeed use TOR then depending on the time of day he posts at then we may share the same pool of IP’s. It’s all becoming clear, I told you simply going on IP’s is a bad idea. :ph34r:

Archived