House Price Crash Forum

Bbb...

Wuluf

HOLA441
I must admit I did enjoy his past banters with sledgehead. I am a firm believer that abuse begets further abuse. BBB has when replying to my posts been polite and the PMs he has sent me have been with a touch of humour. He admits to having a short fuse when insulted and will reply like for like. The thread BBB started which was deleted in the off topic forum was in my opinion very interesting and had started to bring honest and open replies. ( But that is history now) I am sure BBB will agree that he and I could have a very interesting debate over a pint of real ale.

At the HPC pub meet 2!.....SUARA and BBB having a pint together! :lol::lol:

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
BBB is not the only "bull" on this site. TTRTR, Laurejon etc put the bull case without aggression and without turning every thread into a "me, me, me" exercise. This is HPC.co.uk after all, so it is not suprising that bears dominate.

I agree that the site is a better laugh with BBB on board, but I personally think that the site is far more useful to the cause of discussing the contrarian view that a HPC is possible or even likely without his "help".

But again, personally, I am a democrat, and if he comes back I accept that, and will have a laugh.

Yes, it is not the same without him [ 13 ]  [26.53%]

Yes, he has served his time and deserves a second chance [ 9 ]  [18.37%]

A little while longer... :) [ 3 ]  [6.12%]

No, and throw away the key while your are at it [ 19 ]  [38.78%]

Who is BBB [ 3 ]  [6.12%]

Ban Wuluf for even suggesting it [ 2 ]  [4.08%]

At the time of posting, Yes=22, no=24 and later=3, so it is very finely poised......

Far more interesting than the general election, IMHO

Did anyone not notice how TTRTR was posting endless NEW posts yesterday [at the very least, 7] - Sunday 16th Jan 2005 - and thus deliberately pushing off all the post he doesn't like - i.e. the bears? Should he not be thrown off too?

HOLA445
Guest wrongmove
I must admit I did enjoy his past banters with sledgehead. I am a firm believer that abuse begets further abuse. BBB has when replying to my posts been polite and the PMs he has sent me have been with a touch of humour. He admits to having a short fuse when insulted and will reply like for like. The thread BBB started which was deleted in the off topic forum was in my opinion very interesting and had started to bring honest and open replies. ( But that is history now) I am sure BBB will agree that he and I could have a very interesting debate over a pint of real ale.

I have to agree with this. Unfortunately, BBB takest the smallest perceived slight as an excuse to get really abusive, then calls it "like for like". (An eye for an eye leaves both sides blind.....) I think it is a shame, because BBB definitely adds to the debate. I personally feel that he subtracts more than he adds though.

HOLA446
Guest wrongmove
Did anyone not notice how TTRTR was posting endless NEW posts yesterday [at the very least, 7] - Sunday 16th Jan 2005 - and thus deliberately pushing off all the post he doesn't like - i.e. the bears?  Should he not be thrown off too?

No way. TTRTR is much less entertaining than BBB (I think TTRTR stands for Tedious, Tedious, Really Tedious, Really) but he is nothing like as abusive - just smug and condescending.

Edited to add:

top 3 options = 30

bottom 3 = 44 at time of posting

HOLA447

FINAL RESULT!

The result is as follows

YES = 38 votes

NO = 41 votes

DONT KNOW = 5 votes

So, a narrow victory for the NO-vote.

Surprisingly, this also shows that BBB is not as despised on this forum as many believe.

BBB the people have spoken..

Key:

YES

===

Yes, it is not the same without him

Yes, he has served his time and deserves a second chance

A little while longer... :)

NO

==

No, and throw away the key while your are at it

Ban Wuluf for even suggesting it

DONT KNOW