House Price Crash Forum

Bbb...

Wuluf

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

He trades insults with everyone - this '85 properties, 3200+ posts, Singingpig Stalking millionaire'.

Yonmon, ZZG113, BF, SUARA, Mark E Smith..... those are just off the top of my head.

The guy's nuts.

They usually do get deleted, he reduces most threads to trash.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
He is still active on the OT forum - a little reminder

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...?showtopic=4220

I think the forum went quiet for a few days after he left, but it has moved on now. He had loads of warnings but they made no difference.  :(

Now you can't really blame that little exchange on BBB. Unfortunately just about everybody baits him and he just won't let it lie. I think it's a bit sad and not entirely his fault but truth is that the board is much more readable when he's not around.

Perhaps we should take it in turns. Ban BBB one week and then everybody else the next week. That should work.

Japhy

HOLA448

He's a breath of fresh air, supplying his own brand of humour, and more's to the point, winding the foolish ones on here up more than us standing by deserve to witness, he should be given a free hand to say what he likes, one directional forums, full of backslapping wanabe property owners has become boring.

Let him loose and let us have a laugh.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Now you can't really blame that little exchange on BBB. Unfortunately just about everybody baits him and he just won't let it lie.  I think it's a bit sad and not entirely his fault but truth is that the board is much more readable when he's not around.

Perhaps we should take it in turns. Ban BBB one week and then everybody else the next week. That should work.

Japhy

No, the problem is - is that I know he is a con.

That 'little' exchange is difficult to actually follow because BBB completely edited his 1st original post, and then throughout that post started to claim I was saying things (and quoting me as so) when I swear on my life that I wasn't.

So why should he be taken seriously about ANYTHING he says ??

Obviously you have my word against his - but look at his record, he doesn't stop making enemies wherever he goes.

And the reason I keep getting at him is purely because those of us who know what he really is all about are okay - it's the newbies who come on here and know nothing about him that worries me.

Finally, again, you've only got my word for it - you have no idea what he's like once he starts sending you personal messages.

Honestly - does that sound like the behaviour of an 80+ property owner ?? (Be honest, serious).

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
That 'little' exchange is difficult to actually follow because BBB completely edited his 1st original post

I can vouch for this. BBB's original first post on that thread was a virulent open sewer of foul-mouthed abuse, in order to goad SUARA into responding in kind, and then BBB replaced it with his sweetness-and-light fake first post. It was a trap.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Is that your offering, no wonder he loves to kick you from one side of the room to the other, have another go.

Hi BBB :D

P.S. Avatar suits you (and only BBB could come up with an image like that - he has the time to scour the internet, didn't you notice ??)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest wrongmove
He's a breath of fresh air, supplying his own brand of humour, and more's to the point, winding the foolish ones on here up more than us standing by deserve to witness, he should be given a free hand to say what he likes, one directional forums, full of backslapping wanabe property owners has become boring.

Let him loose and let us have a laugh.

BBB is not the only "bull" on this site. TTRTR, Laurejon etc put the bull case without aggression and without turning every thread into a "me, me, me" exercise. This is HPC.co.uk after all, so it is not suprising that bears dominate.

I agree that the site is a better laugh with BBB on board, but I personally think that the site is far more useful to the cause of discussing the contrarian view that a HPC is possible or even likely without his "help".

But again, personally, I am a democrat, and if he comes back I accept that, and will have a laugh.

Yes, it is not the same without him [ 13 ] [26.53%]

Yes, he has served his time and deserves a second chance [ 9 ] [18.37%]

A little while longer... :) [ 3 ] [6.12%]

No, and throw away the key while your are at it [ 19 ] [38.78%]

Who is BBB [ 3 ] [6.12%]

Ban Wuluf for even suggesting it [ 2 ] [4.08%]

At the time of posting, Yes=22, no=24 and later=3, so it is very finely poised......

Far more interesting than the general election, IMHO

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest Charlie The Tramp

I must admit I did enjoy his past banters with sledgehead. I am a firm believer that abuse begets further abuse. BBB has when replying to my posts been polite and the PMs he has sent me have been with a touch of humour. He admits to having a short fuse when insulted and will reply like for like. The thread BBB started which was deleted in the off topic forum was in my opinion very interesting and had started to bring honest and open replies. ( But that is history now) I am sure BBB will agree that he and I could have a very interesting debate over a pint of real ale.