House Price Crash Forum

More Than 400,000 Poles Enter Uk In 3 Months

HOLA441

My wife is an English teacher . Her job is to test the level of english of people coming into the country for whatever reason ie immigrants , people on work contracts basically everyone. When an immigrant child is found to have a very low level of english then the satate gives that child exra English at a cost to the taxpayer. This is only one area that is putting a severe strain on our budget and resources in this country. You try and get extra help for your child and I know what the answer is . When we worked abroad I had to pay for education and any extra help my daughter needed at School.

The real cost of this labour experiment is yet to be felt. and if its Somalis then you would be cheaper to train a monkey (Fawlty towers remark on Manuel )

Back to my drink as I need it !!

Edited by faloos

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

My wife is an English teacher . Her job is to test the level of english of people coming into the country for whatever reason ie immigrants , people on work contracts basically everyone. When an immigrant child is found to have a very low level of english then the satate gives that child exra English at a cost to the taxpayer. This is only one area that is putting a severe strain on our budget and resources in this country. You try and get extra help for your child and I know what the answer is . When we worked abroad I had to pay for education and any extra help my daughter needed at School.

The real cost of this labour experiment is yet to be felt. and if its Somalis then you would be cheaper to train a monkey (Fawlty towers remark on Manuel )

This country is already finished. My eyes tell me that as I drive all over London every day. The only way we'll ever get it back is through civil war (in about 30 years). That's the truth.

HOLA443
HOLA444

These Somalis and the like arrive with their 10 children and put a terrific strain on our resources. Why is it that we do not go on strike for a day. Lets shut uk plc down and get the GOV to act !!!

I already boycot a local booze retailer and newasagents employing immigrants, i think this is the best way forward, if their is no jobs and no one wants to employ them they will leave in droves.

#Scoobydoo#

:ph34r:

HOLA445

My wife is an English teacher . Her job is to test the level of english of people coming into the country for whatever reason ie immigrants , people on work contracts basically everyone. When an immigrant child is found to have a very low level of english then the satate gives that child exra English at a cost to the taxpayer . This is only one area that is putting a severe strain on our budget and resources in this country. You try and get extra help for your child and I know what the answer is . When we worked abroad I had to pay for education and any extra help my daughter needed at School.

"In Swedish childcare and schools today over 100 different first languages are spoken . Included in these numbers are speakers of one of the officially recognized minority languages of Sweden: Sami, Finnish, Meänkieli, Romani-chib and Yiddish."

"About 15 % of all students in compulsory school come from foreign backgrounds, either themselves born abroad or children to parents who were born abroad."

Like in the UK

"All children in Sweden have the same right to education regardless of their background. Students in Swedish compulsory schools who belong to one of the country's official minorities or have a first language other than Swedish, however, have a number of additional rights associated with their language and origin . Once they have been granted a resident permit, adults are also entitled to municipal adult education and Swedish language instruction for immigrants ."

But unlike in the UK

"The curriculum for Swedish preschools stresses the right of multilingual children to develop all of their languages. The preschool shall provide opportunities for children whose first language is not Swedish to develop both that language and Swedish. Municipalities have an obligation to live up to the curriculum requirements, e.g., by providing special support in first language instruction for children with languages other than Swedish . "

i.e. They are entitled to instruction in their native foreign language as well as help in learning swedish. In other words the government pays for instruction for the children in (random concrete example) Polish.

http://www.skolverket.se/sb/d/354/a/1256

This is just one example to demonstrate the UK social service is not the mecca that many on here seem to think it is..

In general I think that a lot of you "anti-immigrant" posters just need to travel/study a bit

Edited by Wuluf

HOLA446

I already boycot a local booze retailer and newasagents employing immigrants, i think this is the best way forward, if their is no jobs and no one wants to employ them they will leave in droves.

#Scoobydoo#

I do the same, and I'm sure a lot of other real Brits are too. I know of respectable young English girls who've literally been told to get out of those "halal" corner shops in the East End because there's "nothing for them". They only went in for a pint of milk or something. Who the f*** do they think they are acting like that in someone else's country?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Some sense in a tide of xenophobia...

I have travelled and I have seen many countries where it is acceptable to sh*t at the side of the road or railway track. I know of far worse things going on in some Muslim countries such as using a 4x4 to drive over a childs arm and break it for stealing a loaf of bread because he was starving to death etc. I do not want to see this country dragged down to that level, we are only 60 or so million people out of 6.5 billion crammed onto this planet most of which are in abject poverty and disease ridden. It's time to setup fortress Britain and fight for our standards and way of life.

#Scoobydoo#

HOLA4411

Don't talk sh1te. I did 5 years in the French Foreign Legion and was posted in Africa for 3 years

So you are now French...

Go home to Calais! :P:P

I have travelled and I have seen many countries where it is acceptable to sh*t at the side of the road or railway track.

You've been up North then? :lol:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Not all moslem countries act in this way. I think you mean some areas of Pakistan where they behave like disturbed animals. Sorry about that comment about animals. Throwing acid into a girls face because she will not marry a boy that the family have selected. Honour killing that go on not only in Pakistan but in the UK too ( police keep quiet about that ).

Witch doctors operating in birmingham from African tribes . All these people should be kicked out the country or better put into a leaky boat and made to paddle back to where thay come from.

HOLA4414

So you are now French...

Go home to Calais! :P:P

You've been up North then? :lol:

I live in the North and I have running water also, something that all the idiots crammed around London soon won't have! So they will be shit*ng all over the place, mind you, you wouldn't notice the difference in smell!!!

HOLA4415

Not all moslem countries act in this way. I think you mean some areas of Pakistan where they behave like disturbed animals. Sorry about that comment about animals. Throwing acid into a girls face because she will not marry a boy that the family have selected. Honour killing that go on not only in Pakistan but in the UK too ( police keep quiet about that ).

Witch doctors operating in birmingham from African tribes . All these people should be kicked out the country or better put into a leaky boat and made to paddle back to where thay come from.

African tribes? Which country in particular? Which cast within the country? What percentage? What background? Or are they all the same? ;)

Does that mean that the "Eastern European Ladies of Ill Repute" that ones of you chaps mentioned earlier can all be bundled together with british lasses to denigrate all European Women? B)

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

That is why, if you had read the post properly, you would have seen I said 'some' Muslim countries!!!

#Scoobydoo#

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

"In Swedish childcare and schools today over 100 different first languages are spoken . Included in these numbers are speakers of one of the officially recognized minority languages of Sweden: Sami, Finnish, Meänkieli, Romani-chib and Yiddish."

"About 15 % of all students in compulsory school come from foreign backgrounds, either themselves born abroad or children to parents who were born abroad."

Like in the UK

"All children in Sweden have the same right to education regardless of their background. Students in Swedish compulsory schools who belong to one of the country's official minorities or have a first language other than Swedish, however, have a number of additional rights associated with their language and origin . Once they have been granted a resident permit, adults are also entitled to municipal adult education and Swedish language instruction for immigrants ."

But unlike in the UK

"The curriculum for Swedish preschools stresses the right of multilingual children to develop all of their languages. The preschool shall provide opportunities for children whose first language is not Swedish to develop both that language and Swedish. Municipalities have an obligation to live up to the curriculum requirements, e.g., by providing special support in first language instruction for children with languages other than Swedish . "

i.e. They are entitled to instruction in their native foreign language as well as help in learning swedish. In other words the government pays for instruction for the children in (random concrete example) Polish.

http://www.skolverket.se/sb/d/354/a/1256

This is just one example to demonstrate the UK social service is not the mecca that many on here seem to think it is..

In general I think that a lot of you "anti-immigrant" posters just need to travel/study a bit

This is just government propaganda it does not happen in practice . What you should is instead of cutting and pasting travel like I do to these countries and tast first hand their system. I like the bit " When you have been granted a resident permit " when there are two moons in the Sky !!!

HOLA4423

If you are really white British (which I doubt) you're a traitor to your country.

You're in the minority though, so I'd learn to keep it zipped in future if I were you.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nope. One of the great things about this beautiful island of ours is that we still have free speech and I intend to use it fully.

In any case, it's a bit rich for a Frenchman to criticise my Britishness.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

:lol::lol::lol:

Nope. One of the great things about this beautiful island of ours is that we still have free speech and I intend to use it fully.

In any case, it's a bit rich for a Frenchman to criticise my Britishness.

Yeah i agree with the first statement, but no one likes a toss*r...

#Scoobydoo#