House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
non-FTBer

The Most Ridiculous Price?

Knightstone island in Weston-super-Mare is being redevloped into lots of nice new 'luxury' apartments.

It used to be an old victorian swimming baths + theatre + boat club.

Check out the following link..... seems more like london prices to me.

Knightstone Island

The best thing is picture 4 and 5.... lifestyle marketing at its worst. :P:P:P

That is absolutely ridiculous! 400k for a 3 bed appartment in Weston Super Mud!? One of my friends brought a house there last summer-3 bed house, massive garden, semi detached, 160k. Are they seriously expecting people to fork out London prices to live in one of those!? The whole world has gone mad!

That is absolutely ridiculous! 400k for a 3 bed appartment in Weston Super Mud!? One of my friends brought a house there last summer-3 bed house, massive garden, semi detached, 160k. Are they seriously expecting people to fork out London prices to live in one of those!? The whole world has gone mad!

It must have cost them a lot to move Weston-super-Mare to Swanage, though (see map) !

Nestor

It must have cost them a lot to move Weston-super-Mare to Swanage, though (see map) !

Nestor

hadn't noticed that. :lol::lol::lol:

They want £400K and they don't even know where they are?

This is getting silly... they had originally said that all/most had been sold off plan (depending on which local rag you read).

£400K is as much as was being asked for 3 bed flats in the very centre of Bristol at peak prices.

And Bristol was about the most peaky place I could find.... massively over-valued relative to local incomes.

Edited by non-FTBer