House Price Crash Forum

More Bad News For It

whiterabbit

HOLA441
HOLA442

So what?

Why would americans come here when they earn more at home?

why would Aussies come here when they standard of living at home is equal or better?

Once you remove them from the people coming in and ignore the people from the EU who have rights to work here without permits its hardly surprising that the people left are Indian.

The problem is not work permits but the criteria used for getting them. It should be if you cannot find someone to do the job, not if you cannot find someone to do the job for the insulting salary we have intentially offered.

HOLA443
HOLA444

From the BNP link

"The time has come for the creation of a National Economy based on protecting the jobs and interests of all British workers whose jobs are threatened by Globalisation, and not just an international economy that enriches the fat cats that own the Multi-National corporations and that puts ever more windfall tax revenues into Gordon Browns pockets"

How can that be put into place? For example, how could we have saved the British workers at Rover earlier this year? Subsidise them with taxpayer's money? Or how about banning the sales of all foreign cars? I guess many of you would be delighted to drive an Allegro again.

:blink:

If these brown skin chaps can do the job better than our home-grown IT alcoholics, and for less pay, I would take them regardless of whether they swivel their heads from side to side. Places like India and China value learning and education, from my memories the kids who tried to study UK state schools are the ones who are on the receiving end of a kick-in. And we wonder why we have a skills shortage in this country.

HOLA445

Places like India and China value learning and education, from my memories the kids who tried to study UK state schools are the ones who are on the receiving end of a kick-in.

And isn't that the BNP's main hobby?

HOLA446
HOLA447

I think this is the second thread ive seen referencing the BNP.

Appealing to the disenfranchised?

Scum.

If you actually read it you would see the link the BNP got the statisitcs from was valid and it wasn't postesd anywhere else so whats wrong in posting it.

Archived