House Price Crash Forum

George Soros Invests In Over $130 Million Worth Of Gold

Asheron

HOLA441

Remember when George Soros said he dumped all gold, and it was a bad investment?  It looks like he might have changed his tune, and $130,000,000 worth of gold, even though only part of his wealth, is still a huge investment even to him.  And remember what he did to the UK in a similar situation of financial turmoil.  Oh, and I forgot, he dumped all major investment company stocks.

When a major global player with direct ties to the White House, Wall Street, and the banking system starts off-loading stocks and starts stacking gold, it suggests a very serious market move is set to happen.

http://www.awareandprepare.com/george-soros-invests-in-over-130-million-worth-of-gold/

HOLA442

When a major global player with direct ties to the White House, Wall Street, and the banking system starts off-loading stocks and starts stacking gold, it suggests a very serious market move is set to happen.

Even if it is true..I do not call buying Gold shares.."Stacking Gold"...that is what Soros (if true) has done. I navigated my way back through the various channels this information (if true) came from..

These are what he is supposed to have bought (if true) . http://www.spdrgoldshares.com/

Edited by GinAndPlatonic