House Price Crash Forum

Trick Or Treat

Guest rigsby II

HOLA441
Guest rigsby II

Trick or Treat my ar*se.

This really winds me up.

There I am minding my own business in my own house when some tw*at in a mask tries to kick the sh*it out of my front door.

Now don't get me wrong, if they are 6 year old kiddies I bite my tongue and give a few pence.

But 16 year olds !!

I told one to pi*ss off last night - he just stood there looking through the slits in his mask like yeah I've just kicked the sh*it out of your front door and I'm begging for money - whats your problem ?

Our lass can't understand why I get wound up.

I literally want to throttle them and beat them to a pulp with a pick axe.

Phew, rant over, thats better....

HOLA442

Trick or Treat my ar*se.

This really winds me up.

There I am minding my own business in my own house when some tw*at in a mask tries to kick the sh*it out of my front door.

Now don't get me wrong, if they are 6 year old kiddies I bite my tongue and give a few pence.

But 16 year olds !!

I told one to pi*ss off last night - he just stood there looking through the slits in his mask like yeah I've just kicked the sh*it out of your front door and I'm begging for money - whats your problem ?

Our lass can't understand why I get wound up.

I literally want to throttle them and beat them to a pulp with a pick axe.

Phew, rant over, thats better....

Buy a sackful of cheap apples. Give them one each. Never give money. They won't come back next year.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Better yet. Put a sign on the door saying 'Do not disturb family with new born baby visiting'.

I've actually known that to work for some people. :)

HOLA445

When they say trick or treat, pull out a pack of cards and do a trick. Once done say "there's your trick, now where is my treat?" and commence to take some treats out of their bag. They will go and tell others to avoid your house as it is a treat-sucking house.

Alternatively just buggger off for a couple of hours.

HOLA446

Buy a sackful of cheap apples. Give them one each. Never give money. They won't come back next year.

Correction: they wont come back next year unarmed of bags of excrement with embedded bangers to light and jam through your letterbox. Believe me I speak from experience.

It was always a bummer when we ran out of ammo. :lol::lol::lol::blink:

Archived