House Price Crash Forum

Ftse Better Than Dax

Grayphil

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Why is the FSTE higher than the DAX and when was the last time this happened and why,

where is the mushroom cloud?? am I the only one concerned by this??

2006 nominally, but fundamentally the Dax is just more volatile and swings bigger up and down (currency adjusted), having said that im current ly of the belief that it is the only stock market in the west that is yet to complete its supercycle bull market but that requires an very weak Euro relative to western other currencies over the next 12 months

Edited by Tamara De Lempicka

HOLA445

I think the German workers are assimilating the fact they spent the last 10 years paying taxes on behalf of their European neighbours. The effect of that news on a quiet peace loving people can only be imagined.

The Germans on the other hand will be joining "gliding" and "hunting" clubs in their millions.

Edited by ingermany

HOLA446

2006 nominally, but fundamentally the Dax is just more volatile and swings bigger up and down (currency adjusted), having said that im current ly of the belief that it is the only stock market in the west that is yet to complete its supercycle bull market but that requires an very weak Euro relative to western other currencies over the next 12 months

Hi TDL

Nice Elliott stuff. Where do you get them from or is it all you own work??. Looks a bit Neelyesque or even Hennesey to me.

HOLA447

Hi TDL

Nice Elliott stuff. Where do you get them from or is it all you own work??. Looks a bit Neelyesque or even Hennesey to me.

cheers, how very much dare you :D , its all my own work based on cycles and pattern recognition fundamentally (when moving to a lower degree for trading (not day trading, i prefer investing over a longer period, i bring in the tech indicators), wave form is then fitted accordingly as long as its valid, obviously its a probability thing so there are many other valid counts but they seem the highest probability to me at this stage and also fit the general macro outlook quite well but are probably completely wrong but its a building process, as more develops the more invalid counts can be removed

to be honest ive learnt not to follow other specific wavers as ive learnt it can unduly influence, pollute my own view

Edited by Tamara De Lempicka

HOLA448

cheers, how very much dare you :D , its all my own work based on cycles and pattern recognition fundamentally (when moving to a lower degree for trading (not day trading, i prefer investing over a longer period, i bring in the tech indicators), wave form is then fitted accordingly as long as its valid, obviously its a probability thing so there are many other valid counts but they seem the highest probability to me at this stage and also fit the general macro outlook quite well but are probably completely wrong but its a building process, as more develops the more invalid counts can be removed

to be honest ive learnt not to follow other specific wavers as ive learnt it can unduly influence, pollute my own view

Fair comments! Would love to discuss this more in a PM but not sure how that works.... anyway, as for cyclic analysis I assume you know Hurst. If not then i might suggest a couple of pollutants ;) , have a great day.