House Price Crash Forum

Lindsey Williams Live On The Alex Jones Show Now

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Thanks Scott. Listening now.

I've never listened to this before. I dare say there's something in what they're saying (i.e. NWO global corruption) but the fear/consumption adverts are no better then the crap spouted all over the MSM.

So far there's been an advert for stockpiled food storage "for when the crash comes", silver, gold and now for pillows for "people who have trouble sleeping". Haha. Brilliant. :D

Edit: And now Alex Jones is featured in adverts personally endorsing "solar powered generators". Haha. Ok I'm done with this.

Edited by GordonBrownSpentMyFuture

HOLA445
HOLA446

He has a weekly spot....... It is usually doom and gloom then all brightness and light when they get to the prices they are selling the shiny stuff at.....

Can be entertaining (taken with a pinch of salt) and Jones has built up quite a following. Enough for the oddballs to pitch their goods at anyway...

HOLA447

I've never listened to this before. I dare say there's something in what they're saying (i.e. NWO global corruption) but the fear/consumption adverts are no better then the crap spouted all over the MSM.

So far there's been an advert for stockpiled food storage "for when the crash comes", silver, gold and now for pillows for "people who have trouble sleeping". Haha. Brilliant. :D

Edit: And now Alex Jones is featured in adverts personally endorsing "solar powered generators". Haha. Ok I'm done with this.

You can't run a radio show and make money without advertisements, the show wouldn't exist without them, so he allows adverts that he believe's in, its better then MSM where its whored out to anyone who has the money.

HOLA448

You can't run a radio show and make money without advertisements, the show wouldn't exist without them, so he allows adverts that he believe's in, its better then MSM where its whored out to anyone who has the money.

Exactly.

A few hours later you can get his shows on his youtube channel... minus the adverts!

And before anyone gives it the Gold/Silver bug BS...he's been advising people to buy it for years!

Agreed, some of his guests are OTT. The simple solution would be to just listen to likes of Chapman, Celente, Keiser, Tarpley etc.