House Price Crash Forum

Times 'bricks & Mortar' Goes Anti-btl!

HOLA441

Surprised this isnt on the weblinks slot yet.

There is a 1 page article in Today's Bricks & Mortar section talking DOWN BTL as a viable investment arena and talking up stocks.

Good to see such bearish reporting going on amidst the pages and pages of adverts for new "luxury flats". Bet the advertisers arent too pleased!

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLA442
HOLA443

I spend a lot of time reading through the press for stories about the house market and I can honestly say that in the last month there has been a PALPABLE shift in sentiment in reporting.

In mainstream arenas like Bricks & Mortar (essentially a advertorial supplement) you are seeing very negative reporting.

To have this and the FT article on the same day is terrific news. The tide is gathering pace!

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
None of this tells us when prices will start to rise again, but in locations that pass these tests they will, with Central London leading the way.

Geoff Marsh is the managing director of London Property Research.

So this is a London VI, telling people not to invest anywhere that doesn't meet London criteria.

Reminds me of the bit in Pitch Black where the flying beasties start tearing each other up in mid-air.

/G

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411