House Price Crash Forum

Gordon Brown's Last Days......

HOLA441

Brown is such a petulant git..........he couldn't do his constitutional duty and stay until the coalition had dotted the Is and crossed the Ts. He decided to resign prematurely because the Lib Dems didn't want to play with him and because his advisers didn't want him to resign during the hours of darkness sneaking off like a thief in the night.

Never elected as PM, and then he couldn't do the decent thing at the very end............

I am sooooooooo glad that maniac is no longer in power!

HOLA442

Brown is such a petulant git..........he couldn't do his constitutional duty and stay until the coalition had dotted the Is and crossed the Ts. He decided to resign prematurely because the Lib Dems didn't want to play with him and because his advisers didn't want him to resign during the hours of darkness sneaking off like a thief in the night.

Never elected as PM, and then he couldn't do the decent thing at the very end............

Very interesting documentary. Ed Balls came over as a particularly obnoxious toad who probably killed of the Lab-Lib negotiations.

On the Brown point, I can't understand why if it was the case he didn't want to resign in the dark the whole lot of them couldn't have just cleared everything up, gone for a nice night's sleep, and then done the constitutional resignation/see the Queen business the next morning. Sounds to me instead that Brown just had a strop and threw his toys out of the pram.

HOLA443

Very interesting documentary. Ed Balls came over as a particularly obnoxious toad who probably killed of the Lab-Lib negotiations.

On the Brown point, I can't understand why if it was the case he didn't want to resign in the dark the whole lot of them couldn't have just cleared everything up, gone for a nice night's sleep, and then done the constitutional resignation/see the Queen business the next morning. Sounds to me instead that Brown just had a strop and threw his toys out of the pram.

*yawn*

Must get some sleep.. this thread might just do it...

HOLA444
Guest theboltonfury

Too true. It sums up his whole 'toys out the pram' style. Petulant man who ran the country for his own needs.

HOLA445

If Ed Balls is elected Labour Leader, they will spend at least a decade in the wilderness.

If it's Diane Abbott, possibly a century in the wilderness :lol:

HOLA446

If Ed Balls is elected Labour Leader, they will spend at least a decade in the wilderness.

If it's Diane Abbott, possibly a century in the wilderness :lol:

Diane Abbott wont win. The BBC wont allow it. They know that she'd finish liebour, hence the Andrew Neil shaming.

Good thing about liebour is they never oust leaders though, the leaders wait until they die or have no options, bit like soviet russia.

HOLA447

Clearly Gordon Brown thought all of the events were about him.

Not Labour, not the Conservatives, not the Lib Dems, not the country, not the constitution, not the coalition - HIM.

In his dreadful mind the sad music started playing as he spoke and titles ran as he walked back in to number 10 after resigning. Everything else was a sideshow.

HOLA448

Diane Abbott wont win. The BBC wont allow it. They know that she'd finish liebour, hence the Andrew Neil shaming.

On the 5 live Labour leaders debate yesterday, they reported that she got the biggest cheer for saying the troops should come ASAP and Trident replacement should be scrapped.

There is more grass roots support for Left-wing policies than Balls and Milliband (major) would like to admit. Andy Burnham will get a few votes too. I think Ed Milliband will win by being a half-way house. If they allow Balls or DM to be the leader, they have too much baggage and will be mistrusted for even longer.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Guest theboltonfury

True. Ed Balls could be the greatest politician of all time (I'm not saying he is!), yet remain completely unelectable due to his unfortunate surname.

It's just as well that he's a complete **** then.

HOLA4412

True. Ed Balls could be the greatest politician of all time (I'm not saying he is!), yet remain completely unelectable due to his unfortunate surname.

Actually his surname is the least of his repellent limitations.

Archived