House Price Crash Forum

How To Become A Headteacher W/out Being A Teacher?

rolf

HOLA441

I'm interested. Salary seems to be around 80k or so and my experience at school showed me that it was a helluva cushy job.

Like running the easiest small business and also doing a bit of embezzling here and there.

How can I become one without having to teach scrotes for 10 years first? Is there a back door? Seems to be that being a head has little to do with teaching, I don't buy the argument that the experience as a teacher is essential, in fact I think it could be better to NOT have any experience with day to day teaching.

HOLA442
HOLA443

My secondary head teachers job so far as I saw it was the one hour he spent during lunch time ordering and queuing the various classes into lunch. I always wondered at the time why it was the head teacher that did this very simple task. Could have got anyone to do it, even one of the lunch ladies but it was him, always him.

Nice man regardless

HOLA444

My secondary head teachers job so far as I saw it was the one hour he spent during lunch time ordering and queuing the various classes into lunch. I always wondered at the time why it was the head teacher that did this very simple task. Could have got anyone to do it, even one of the lunch ladies but it was him, always him.

Nice man regardless

He had the authority presumably. The kids would doubtless have ignored you or the dinner lady, like they ignore student teachers. Anyway teaching young scrotes. how hard can that be? :lol:

HOLA445

Archived