House Price Crash Forum

Obama Calls On The Devil

HOLA441
HOLA442

Well Obama is just handling this whole thing incredibly badly - what else did you expect?

our friends over in america are surely aware that obama is "the dark and ill omened spectre from africa" predicted in george washington's visions.

don't be too confused about the end of the century stuff,now IS the end of the century,not y2k.

as fara as nostradamus is concerned,he has also a couple of troubling prophecies for britain.

the great empire shall be torn limb from limb

the all powerful one for more than 400 years

great power to the dark one from slaves come

the aryana shall not be satisfied thereby.

the great empire is most definitely us.

the aryana can be only one of two peoples......white supremacist germany,or iran(who used to be known as aryans)

HOLA443
HOLA444

don't be too confused about the end of the century stuff,now IS the end of the century,not y2k.

as fara as nostradamus is concerned,he has also a couple of troubling prophecies for britain.

the aryana can be only one of two peoples......white supremacist germany,or iran(who used to be known as aryans)

Yeah, but don't worry, only out by 10 years, everything else is 'predicted' and 'accurate' watch this space :rolleyes:

Yeah Mabus = Saddam backwards, oh but hang on Saddam backwards is Maddas, but, but, but... he died and didn't do what was predicted - Oh look Obama has employed someone call Mabus, that'll do, Nostradamus is now correct, phew, back on track.

Actually Saddam backwards is about right for this Nostradamus following nonsense. Maddas, as in Mad as a box of frogs :lol:

HOLA445
HOLA446

Seems I'm not the only one who likes to lurk there and find a comedic way to pass the day. Same applies to Stormfront.

Stormfront is great. Its always nice to see people talking about our culture being destroyed when the posts there are barely legible due to most posters poor grasp of English. Its also a great insight as to why the Far Right never get anywhere, as theyre always squabbling amongst themselves and have never heard of the word 'compromise'

And another thing about Stormfront is they always seem to be the Keyboard Warrior types - ie 'I got jumped by twelwe asians last night, broke all their noses, they wont be round my way again' or 'i'll be ready to die in a shower of bullets when the race war starts' and so on.

To be fair im sure there are similar Black power sites and islamist ones.

HOLA447

our friends over in america are surely aware that obama is "the dark and ill omened spectre from africa" predicted in george washington's visions.

I wonder why he don't just tell us what he means instead of going all round the houses., £800,000 one 's or not

Archived