House Price Crash Forum

King: Brace For Interest Rate Rises

HOLA441
HOLA442

'No one should doubt our determination to meet the target for inflation,' he insisted.

Bulshitter.

As each month's above target inflation number washes under the bridge they think they have got away with folling the public. They have been playing this game for years - targeting inflation two years out, utter, utter lies.

HOLA443

'No one should doubt our determination to meet the target for inflation,' he insisted.

Bulshitter.

As each month's above target inflation number washes under the bridge they think they have got away with folling the public. They have been playing this game for years - targeting inflation two years out, utter, utter lies.

At the moment they are determined to create some inflation, dont you know. They didnt print 200 billion to keep prices stable.

As for bracing for interest rate rises, how about get ready to rejoice?

Bring it on Brother.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I'm braced! Give it to me hard and fast! Just how I like it!

Seriously though, all he really said was that rates will rise before the asset purchase program was withdrawn. He was very vague about when it could be and said that inflation will

drop to below target next year.

I'll put the Vaseline back away for now.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Bulshitter.

+ 1

Tell people enough times and they'll start to believe you. Tony Blair was very good at repeating the same words over and over again. Meant he didn't actually have to do anything.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413