HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest X-QUORK

I'm glad to see someone other than me has now voted for a life ban :)

Nothing personal old chap, but there's a line and you most definitely crossed it with those hoff-strocities (as I call them, you saw it here first).

HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest Skinty

I've voted life-ban because hearing his cries of "please someone stop me" as he logs on every day to check HPC wrenches the bottom out of my soul.

And yeah I like geologists.

They make me womanly bits go moist.

HOLA4410
Guest Skinty

Lots of missing options in the "opinion of geologists" section: they're not very gneiss, they're full of schist, ... ad infinitum.

But you get the thrust of what XQ's saying.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest X-QUORK

But you get the thrust of what XQ's saying.

Like death and taxes, it's a given that Scunnered will pick holes in a perfectly straight forward poll. It's just the way he rolls.

HOLA4413
Guest anorthosite

Like death and taxes, it's a given that Scunnered will pick holes in a perfectly straight forward poll. It's just the way he rolls.

Having a go at Scunnered now, are we? Shall we have a poll on him as well? After all, his avatar commits a similar atrocity as mine :P

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Nothing personal old chap, but there's a line and you most definitely crossed it with those hoff-strocities (as I call them, you saw it here first).

Can't we just ban erecting false idols to the hoffmeister?

On second thoughts, he is a geologist. They find oil to dig up and spread it all over poor liddle birwdies. Ban him. Ban them all!

HOLA4420
Guest anorthosite

On second thoughts, he is a geologist. They find oil to dig up and spread it all over poor liddle birwdies. Ban him. Ban them all!

Funnily enough, the reason I'm not a professional geologist is that I refused to work for the oil companies.

Oops, I'm coming across as a nice person

So lets check out a picture of a professional Hoff look a like:

hoff-belfast.jpg

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Funnily enough, the reason I'm not a professional geologist is that I refused to work for the oil companies.

Look if your name is Iain Stewart, good work, I'll have your babies. You can Hoff away to your heart's content if you send us a few dvds.

If not,

ARRRRRGGGHHHH!

HOLA4423

So lets check out a picture of a professional Hoff look a like:

hoff-belfast.jpg

Nooooo - they replaced the face with a bag of spanners, and what happened to the deep-pile torso?! Makes me want to weep.

HOLA4424

His avatar has scarred me and the missus for life. Banning is too good for him. I'd suggest his eyes were put out with a hot poker, but he'd probably misconstrue what I meant. On second thoughts, perhaps it would be better if my eyes were put out with a hot poke...err...oops...stay away now...put that g-string dow...I mean up...aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

HOLA4425

Archived