House Price Crash Forum

Pupils Told 'a New Girl Is Starting' After Boy Of Nine Returns To School Female

interestrateripoff

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...ool-female.html

A boy of nine has returned to school as a girl in what is believed to be Britain's youngest gender swap.

Children at the school in southern England were told the child had left and been replaced by a female pupil.

The child came dressed in girls' uniform with long hair tied in a pink ribbon.

The case comes after it was revealed yesterday that a 12-year-old boy had started his first term at secondary school in southern England as a girl.

Some parents at the school have criticised staff for not informing them before telling children about the gender change at a special assembly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...r-holidays.html

A boy of 12 has started living as a girl and is preparing to become the world's youngest person to have a sex swap operation.

The youngster left classmates bewildered after he started his new school wearing a dress and with his hair in pigtails.

His parents, who are fully supporting his decision, have had his name changed by deed poll to that of a girl.

But the change has caused controversy at his secondary school where an emergency assembly was called after the boy was targeted by bullies.

Teachers told pupils to treat him as a female and to only refer to him by his new name.

But some parents say the handling of the issue has left their children upset and confused. One mother said the school should have informed parents by letter before the term started.

'They behaved appallingly by throwing this hand grenade into the room and then leaving the inevitable questions about it for unprepared parents,' she said.

'Maybe we could have encouraged our kids to be more sensitive if we'd had a chance to be involved.'

Another mother, whose daughter knew the boy from primary school, said: 'Parents surely have a right to know when their children are being confronted with such sensitive issues as gender realignment.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman...-age-of-16.html

MEET the latest pop sensation. At 16 years old, with blonde good looks and a wholesome appeal, Kim Petras is set to be a superstar.

But this is no ordinary girl - Kim was actually born TIM.

Last October, just days after turning 16, she had a sex change operation to fulfil her dream of becoming a woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Petras

Kim_Petras_2.jpg

A picture of Kim

Now this is clearly a very difficult situation, but clearly the school needs to talk to the parents first. Kids at school can be real tw@s how much guts would it take to turn up at school dressed up as the opposite sex because you thought you are in the wrong body.

Just what sort of strategy should be in place to deal with people like this with significant gender identity issues.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest Daddy Bear
I would at least have advised this young lad(ette) to wait until they had some grass on the pitch before they definitively chose what they wanted to be.

How do you go about this change thing then?

Just wonderin ya know.

I have a mate......

HOLA445

This is just some child thinking to himself "I wonder what it would be like to be a girl".

Poor thing probably doesn't even know what's going on, and now he's going to carry this for life.

If he went to the Comprehensive I went to he'd have been beaten.

I bet our pathetic Government stand 100% behind this moronic "empowering" decision. Britain is a giant social experiment to some members (Harperson to name but one)

HOLA446
This is just some child thinking to himself "I wonder what it would be like to be a girl".

Did you ever just wonder what it was like to be a girl and then contemplate turning up to school in a dress and opening yourself up to being physically and mentally bullied, ostracised, ridiculed and talked about in the press?

Sounds like a pretty sincere decision to me.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Archived