House Price Crash Forum

Selling House - More Problems

HOLA441

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showth...4616#post704616

we have reduced the price by 15k now which is quite large a drop for our price (around 10%)

we are trying to be flexible in our expectations of an offer but these people dont seem to want to even offer a silly price and negiotate, they just say its overpriced and wont actually say whats wrong with it

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLA442
HOLA443

I like this bit:

"I'll be glad, however, when all of these property ladder developers/speculators are gone from the market. Then we'll be left with genuine sellers and buyers who see property as a home rather than their next business venture.

"

Great, once all the "developers/speculators" are gone what/who is there to prop-up the market? FTB can't afford these crazy prices!!!

Its going to crash...

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
There's nothing wrong with it - it's just 50% over-priced..................

ohohohohoho ahahahahahahah, love your little well placed sentence RB.

I really hope for the big one now,

I just still wonder if Cambridge will be affected to such extent, lots of demand and a nearby big hospital, so lots of staff nesd to have a house.

I am p** off by people in my enviroment whose, here? it will never fall, very stable.... blabla one women thinks to retire in about 15 years and leave on the interests after sailing here house (valued 300K)... I think she is dreaming, but qtill quetion by how much this area will be affected by the crash.

Any thought from you RB

TWT

HOLA448
ohohohohoho ahahahahahahah, love your little well placed sentence RB.

I really hope for the big one now,

I just still wonder if Cambridge will be affected to such extent, lots of demand and a nearby big hospital, so lots of staff nesd to have a house.

I am p** off by people in my enviroment whose, here? it will never fall, very stable.... blabla one women thinks to retire in about 15 years and leave on the interests after sailing here house (valued 300K)... I think she is dreaming, but qtill quetion by how much this area will be affected by the crash.

Any thought from you RB

TWT

Answer to my own post!!!... I know I am not fluent in English, but sorry for the very bad text, will try to do better next time.

Perhaps it is the excitement of the HPC :lol::lol:

HOLA449
Its like watching an accident happening in slow motion, painful stuff  :blink:

:D We are neg head - rubber neckers :D

If they drop the price further they might entice FTBers

http://www.myfinances.co.uk/property/housi...36;15005945.htm

First-time buyers get discounts when buying a home

With people taking longer and longer to move home, sellers are offering increasingly large discounts to first-time buyers and others capable of exchanging quickly

According to the latest figures from Yorkshire Bank one in five (20 per cent) sellers now prefer lower offers from buyers in shorter chains to holding on for a higher bidder. This is almost twice as many as thought this way three months ago.