House Price Crash Forum

Watch This Guys! Roubini, Fergusson & Zuckerman - Video

HOLA441
HOLA442
Oh I just wondered.

Have you seen this today?

http://www.express.co.uk/home

I wonder when the penny will drop?

I thought when you had a HPC property prices went down a lot??????

They are rising, banks are lending, government is helping anyone who loses their job, economy picking up and people predicting HPI next year.

Give it up. You've been smashed on the rocks. :lol:

so, given a choice between listening to Nouriel roubini and Niall Ferguson on the one hand, and the Daily Express on the other, you go for the tabloid! :lol:

HOLA443
so, given a choice between listening to Nouriel roubini and Niall Ferguson on the one hand, and the Daily Express on the other, you go for the tabloid! :lol:

There I was finishing Niall Ferguson's books, all that history, all that anatomy of credit cycles, when it hit me.

THE DAILY EXPRESS is the best source of knowledge around. How could I have been so misguided!?

Sibley I salute; you couldn't make you up! (though I'm sure Harry Enfield has tried).

I'm thinking Lance the fishmong...er.

PS: When you gonna sell up and sell fish in Thailand Sibs now we're booming again?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Gotta admit I didnt expect the VI's etc to fight back so hard despite everything thats happened...

But none of it will stop the tons of financial problems out there....

Like someone on here used to say ... All else if noise, spin & market manipulation

I do remember predicting that the VIs would fight - and they sure have - but to no avail.....

HOLA449

Interesting vid Eric.

Zuckerman says there is 29 billion in corporate credit card debt in the states and defaults are growing....Can that be right? Is that all extra unsecured lending?

My only experience of this is that our company credit cards get paid off every month by dd from our business current account. I assumed that was how company credit cards worked on whatever scale. Why would US banks want to lend so much to businesses on unsecured terms??? Presumably the interest rates must be high????

It sounds like Corporate America is using plastic to ease its cash flow problems due to the credit crunch. So much for the economic super power! :huh:

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Armageddon didn't go away, it was just postponed for a few months by creating an even bigger black hole. Absolutely nothing is fixed.

Yup - insane isn't it. It's like a teenage girl maxed out in her credit card - and she just gets more credit when she cries.

Awesome -- They just DO NOT want to face up to REALITY. :rolleyes:

HOLA4413