House Price Crash Forum

Question About Rightmove

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
In people experience with rightmove, if a property changes to Sold STC, and then disapears altogether, will that mean that it must have been sold, or could it reappear later?

Cheers

I have noticed a few recently that have STC, then reappeared whithin 3 months with the status changed. I would guess mortgage conditions are causing this blip with people assuming they will get an appropriate mortgage offer. I reckon it is a good time to come in with a low offer as the vendors must feel pretty sick when this happens.

HOLA444
HOLA445
In people experience with rightmove, if a property changes to Sold STC, and then disapears altogether, will that mean that it must have been sold, or could it reappear later?

Cheers

My take on this is that if the house SOLD it would say SOLD they want the publicity so few are selling ......plenty get withdrawn with no explanation, assume seller decides to rent it.

See what Bloo said about STC Here HPC Link

Time and time and time again I am reading on HPC about property failing to sell because people cannot sell, or cannot get the mortgage or valuation comes in at 2009 value rather than 2007.