House Price Crash Forum

Yvette Cooper....new Department?

HOLA441

Just watching the news...saying that Yvette Cooper gets an department in the reshuffle.

I personal think that this will be a very short job for her...do you agree?

I cant stand her :angry: she deservers what's coming... :rolleyes:

How much longer will the brown stuff linger around???

HOLA442
Just watching the news...saying that Yvette Cooper gets an department in the reshuffle.

I personal think that this will be a very short job for her...do you agree?

I cant stand her :angry: she deservers what's coming... :rolleyes:

How much longer will the brown stuff linger around???

I believe her new responsibility will be to re-educate the proles who seem reluctant to aquire more "wealth" right now.

Surely the next initiative will be the "Minimum Debt guarantee" as it is a human rights violation to deny voters as much debt as they want.

HOLA443
HOLA444

I thought she resigned last time because she wanted to spend time with her family (four kids?). Had enough of them already. Another useless tw*t in the cabinet. Not as if we haven't got enough of them and now Sralan an enterprise tzar. FFS

HOLA445
I think she will get the Department for Work and Pensions.

Hmm 7 minutes before it was on the Beeb updates and "the BBC understands".

Good work, but I guess if you are a journo, you will get that before the rest of us. :)

A tremendous place to repeat the mantra on hard working families.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Balls and Cooper will be with him in the Bunker right to the end as the bombs are raining down. They will get good jobs as a result.

If Darling is stubborn enough to say he won't accept anything but chancellor, at what point does he turn round and say sod you Gordon, and do a Purnell. That and his resignation speech in Parliament a la Geoffrey 'dead sheep' Howe would be the writing on the wall for Gordon. With the Local and Euro election results coming throught today and over the weekend it should be a good time to get the popcorn in and watch the fun unfold!

HOLA448
Hmm 7 minutes before it was on the Beeb updates and "the BBC understands".

Good work, but I guess if you are a journo, you will get that before the rest of us. :)

A tremendous place to repeat the mantra on hard working families.

Hah, actually I work for the trade press, so we don't get to know shit. I only found out for sure on the Beeb, but she seemed the obvious choice for the role.

HOLA449
Hah, actually I work for the trade press, so we don't get to know shit. I only found out for sure on the Beeb, but she seemed the obvious choice for the role.

I think know what you mean by "obvious choice", but my definition could be different to yours. :)