House Price Crash Forum

Why Methinkshe Talks A Load Of Crap

Methinkshe

HOLA441

Stone the Crows has been throwing a lot of mud my way recently so I challenged her to back it up here, off-topic, instead of wrecking threads with her accusations.

I challenged her to start a thread here, but since she has demurred I thought I'd do the job for her - make it a little bit easier for her to keep slinging the mud.

I now await her response.

Oh, well, you can all have a go if you want - let's have a lay into Methinkshe day....!

HOLA442
Stone the Crows has been throwing a lot of mud my way recently so I challenged her to back it up here, off-topic, instead of wrecking threads with her accusations.

I challenged her to start a thread here, but since she has demurred I thought I'd do the job for her - make it a little bit easier for her to keep slinging the mud.

I now await her response.

Oh, well, you can all have a go if you want - let's have a lay into Methinkshe day....!

What'd she day?

HOLA443
What'd she day?

All sorts - but not sure she was suffering from a cold in de nose at de time!

Latest offering was in the EDM Banker Bonus thread - can't be bothered to link - but there have been many other instances - she kind of follows me like an albatross just waiting to slump on my shoulders - I can't get her off my back. All I'm intersted in doing is inviting Stone the Crows to have a go at me here, in Off-Topic, instead of diverting threads with her personal vendetta against me.

Let's see if she turns up.

HOLA444
Meet you outside after school kind of thing?

I'm beginning to think that might be the case although I am not sure why.

I'm just an old granny - why is STC so aggravated by my posts?

She seems intent on proving me a liar - don't know why - I have always made a point of being honest. Initially my posts were skewed towards asking advice and admitting ignorance - but so what? I may have revealed my ignorance more than my knowledge or vice versa. That's just par for the course when one joins a new site.

STC just seems to have a personal vendetta against me, so much so that when she rarely comes on line these days it seems to be for the sole purpose of having a go at me.

Ah, well, I expect she has her personal difficulties that she finds are best relieved by having a go at me!

I don't mind.

But let's just keep it off-topic and stop ruining theads with "Methinkshe writes crap" type posts.

I'd prefer to answer her accusations here.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Archived