House Price Crash Forum

Manchester United

Guest muttley

HOLA441
Guest muttley

The share price has finished the day stuck at 300p,which is the price that Malcolm Glazer is reported to have paid for his latest batch of shares,but what now?

Fans threatening to boycott merchandise and matches,Sir Alex Ferguson on the point of resigning,top players being linked with summer moves.....all this points to a disaster for the team.But what about the company?

I would have thought that this was a dead-cert for a fall,but I have no experience of this kind of takeover.Would shorting this stock be a good idea.It looks too obvious to me!

HOLA442

Also if (when) Glazer gets the quoted '75%' then withdraws from the public market (as I understand it from the Beloved Beeb) what happens to the remaining 25%; are they just scrapped and hard cheddar for the owners of these shares?

HOLA443

they reckon gate prices are gonna go up. is this not like the housing market? - surely there are not a lot of people left who can pay more than 30 quid plus every 2 weeks to see a game? i'm sure they're already at saturation???

HOLA444