House Price Crash Forum

My Week In Propery

HOLA441

Tis was a good week for me in property, i went to see a number of properties on the market here in Shropshire/Telford/semi rural Telford.

Saw 3 ex council houses all on or around 130K (there avin a laugh) in my opinion at leat 45k over priced! Spoke with me mate in Berkshire, his sale has just fallen over due to tighter lending criteria (no deposit, then feck off) and spoke with one estate agent when wanting feedback from viewings, told them over priced and that the properties don't justify earnings locally. told them that all the properties i saw are at least 9 times earnings for ex-council houses! She responded and said that up until a year or so ago, they where fetching them prices, i told her, and look where that got us!!!!!

Estate agents are in deep trouble, no future in that business at the moment, the housing market has hit a brick wall. All business in real estate as we know it has come to a halt! And any one whom buys now is a lunatic

HOLA442
Guest happy?
Tis was a good week for me in property, i went to see a number of properties on the market here in Shropshire/Telford/semi rural Telford.

Saw 3 ex council houses all on or around 130K (there avin a laugh) in my opinion at leat 45k over priced! Spoke with me mate in Berkshire, his sale has just fallen over due to tighter lending criteria (no deposit, then feck off) and spoke with one estate agent when wanting feedback from viewings, told them over priced and that the properties don't justify earnings locally. told them that all the properties i saw are at least 9 times earnings for ex-council houses! She responded and said that up until a year or so ago, they where fetching them prices, i told her, and look where that got us!!!!!

Estate agents are in deep trouble, no future in that business at the moment, the housing market has hit a brick wall. All business in real estate as we know it has come to a halt! And any one whom buys now is a lunatic

Let cry go out:

"NO PROPERY!"

HOLA443
Let cry go out:

"NO PROPERY!"

but lets be honest, the market is dead at the door mat, sellers know it and are fighting there way out even though it is to late and sellers are suffering from delusions of grandia when it comes to prices that they are asking for 50 year old housing stock on estate's where you get a free londsdale track suit the day you move in...... Not long now until reality settles in.

Keep saving house price crashers!!!!!!

HOLA444
Let cry go out:

"NO PROPERY!"

Yeah ,I must admit when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was sometime to do with Tony Blair.

.....anyway smiffy, it will be interesting to see what ex-council houses sell for in 6 months time. I'm sure they'll crash first.

HOLA445
HOLA446