House Price Crash Forum

Egypt - Zafarana

HOLA441

How does anyone feel about property investment in Egypt, im looking at a Resort THE ZAFARANA, most projects look good, nice and cheap:) this offers a 10% rental guarantee which will generate some cashflow. Be nice to hear any opinions . You can take a look at worldwidefrontiers.com .

Edited by forex&property

HOLA442
How does anyone feel about property investment in Egypt, im looking at a Resort THE ZAFARANA, most projects look good, nice and cheap:) this offers a 10% rental guarantee which will generate some cashflow. Be nice to hear any opinions . You can take a look at worldwidefrontiers.com .

I almost bought last year there for 15K Pounds. Then I realized that the closest airport are at 200 KM(Cairo and Hurghada) and it is quite risky to drive for longer distances in Egypt. There is also some polluting industry not very far to the NOrth.

15K POunds it is an OK price, I have not been to Zafarana, maybe it is worth it.

• 4 weeks later...
HOLA443
  • 11 months later...
HOLA444

LATEST INVESTMENT HOTSPOT - HURGHADA EGYPT

Double your money with this excellent buy to sell investment on the beach in Hurghada. Egypt

The property is going to be an Apart hotel so if you prefer a longer investment you will enjoy 10% MINIMUM RENTAL as part of the hotel plan.

Low cost entry with prices from £32,500 and if you get in quick it’s only a £2000 reservation and a 35% deposit.

------------------------

property in egypt