House Price Crash Forum

Hitler Invades Poland

Fancypants

HOLA441

In the spirit of free speech, which you yourself advocate, you may choose to disregard it's contents or not. And worrying about my credibility is hardly credible. We have'nt even met.

You sound more concerned with the messenger than you are with the message. It seems like you consider the risk of offending sensibilities of faith a more heinous crime than the sanctioned genocide of millions.

In the spirit of free speech I do choose to disregard the contents of that site, thanks.

I don't need to meet someone to have doubts about their credibility; by linking to that site as a reference point to my mind proves nothing and in fact damages your 'argument' re Jews being responsible for all the world wars etc etc. It's obviously blindly and rabidly anti Jewish and imo any points it's makes are lost in a sea of bigoted 'the jewish problem' / 'defanging the jews' anti semitism that panders to neo nazis and deranged conspiracy nutters rather than encouraging any measured debate on the subjects it's founder clearly feels so strongly about.

I'm not concerned re "offending sensibilities of faith" (I'm very very much anti organised religion) but I am concerned with the idea of selecting followers of one faith and denying them basic human rights, grouping them all together as a convenient receptacle for the dumping of blame for all of the last centuries ills.

If I wanted to prove a point about the hideous maltreatment of Palestinians by Israelis I wouldn't link to the site you did as it would appear to even the most biased of people as pretty much deranged and unbalanced. Conversly I wouldn't link or refer to a frothing at the mouth anti muslim site to prove anything regarding Anti semitism.

To be honest I think this is way beyond the scope of a forum regarding House Price Inflation and my only real point was that whatever your feelings towards Jews if you're trying to make a point I'd advise you choose your reference points more wisely.

I guess there is a chance I'm being over sensitive; Judging by the replies I appear to be on my own in finding the tone of your posts re Jews paranoid and sites like Jewwatch abhorrent.

HOLA442

First of all, I don't think that all Jews are responsible for the worlds wars, not even close. And I've said as much in previous post's. But I do think that an extremist cabal of Jewish financiers have been instrumental in providing support for these events, both financially and politically. As I said above, Jews have been victimised in these conflicts as well as gentiles, and I think that is important to know if we are to reach a collective understanding. It is clear that these extremists are fairly indiscriminate when selecting their victims, and Jews of lower social standing, if you like, would do well to realise this.

That elitist Jewish interests are so well represented in financial, political and media circles is a still a glaring fact. And that can't be too good for those of us who are not.

I take your point though, with regard to the extreme bias of the Jew-watch website. Perhaps the choice of a website that offered measured debate, or at least some debate, would promote a more sympathetic audience.

---

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

One thing that is not up for debate is the total theft of Russia's assets, a huge portion of the income and assets of the country in the hands of a few bankers, who capitalised the shares, and then tried to install a puppet government to lend thier theft legitamacy when Yelsin was about to die.

Boris. B., the leader of the cohort, chose Mr Putin as the puppet when Yelsin was about to die, whom they thought they could control, but Putin turned the tables around on them.

This cohort now sit as embittered exiled billionares, trying various schemes to dethrone Putin and regrab power.

The first person I thought of was also Boris B. when I heard of the plot! It's reported the victim was planning to blackmail the ex-olgygarchs.

However, Russia and the FSB/KGB certainly has the capacity to do these things, and all the evidence points to the poisoning of the Urkranian opposition candiate in the rigged Urkranian elections by Putin.

Edited by brainclamp