House Price Crash Forum

Good Ideas For Mini Share Isa?

roblpm

HOLA441
HOLA442

You could go for Hargreaves Lansdown if you are looking at funds. You get some of the ongoing commission rebated and you also get all or most of the initial charges on funds discounted. Not sure if it's shares you are after, in which case Squaregain charge an annual £25 fee plus dealing costs (£12.50 a trade) or Hoodless Brennan (£50 annual fee and £7 trades)

HOLA443

You could go for Hargreaves Lansdown if you are looking at funds. You get some of the ongoing commission rebated and you also get all or most of the initial charges on funds discounted. Not sure if it's shares you are after, in which case Squaregain charge an annual £25 fee plus dealing costs (£12.50 a trade) or Hoodless Brennan (£50 annual fee and £7 trades)

Hoodless brennan only do a maxi isa, not a mini one. You can transfer previous years mini stocks isa into one though, but you need to take out a maxi isa.

HOLA444

Think I should use up my and my other half's allowance in mini share isas (cash part already sorted).

Any tips for low fees, low initial fee, reasonably safe??

Who is the best provider?

I have mine with M&G, personally, the management fee is 0.3%, no initial fee or withdrawl fee. It tracks the FTSE all share.

Might be worth a look.

Edited by laughing_goat

HOLA445

Think I should use up my and my other half's allowance in mini share isas (cash part already sorted).

Any tips for low fees, low initial fee, reasonably safe??

Who is the best provider?

I use http://www.iii.co.uk/isas/

Typical initial charge of just 1%, Choose from over 700 funds from over 28 leading Fund Managers, No annual account charge, Three easy ways to choose your funds, Invest in up to 7 funds at no extra charge, Switch or sell your investment at any time, online