House Price Crash Forum

The Real Target Is Deflation

Panda

HOLA441
HOLA442

Hey everyone, I was not looking for sympathy, not at all; just said it as it is. No if I had not joined this site back in October 2003, and then sold to rent in 2005, I would never have enjoyed the rich experiences I have enjoyed in life. Never, I would still be working in a cr@ppy job, living in a house which in reality was a brick round my neck. No I have lived the past ten years, experienced life and travelled. I look around at old aquatancies working in factories, saving their pennies, really boring lives, never go out, never go on holiday, waiting to die at forty something, I laugh, they have their overpriced slave boxes, many paid for, they have thousands in the bank, but they are too scared to live, too scared to just step outside the box, do not want to spend for fear of job loss or illness. I live on the Gold Coast in Australia, I rent with a lovely Australian lady, and she is my partner. I will always rent, and I become a citizen of Australia this year, so two passports, UK and Oz. I have no regrets. If I go tomorrow, I have lived and I am nearly fifty. No I look at the current situation globally, and it’s not what I thought would happen when i first starting educating myself in 2003 on this site. But even if i had the cash, i would never buy a house, i love moving around now, you get used to renting when its just you to cater for and my god you meet dome characters...Different stroke different folks....The missus ain’t short of a few bob also....

HOLA443

The target has NEVER been deflation and never will be.

The Bankers and Govts NEED inflation or else it's game over.

That Deflation is more powerful than them is all we need to know. Inevitable fallout of debt bubble as well as technology and globalisation.

Yep, they would like to be able to inflate/deflate certain asset classes to suit their agendas IMO (see property market for a great scam until it wasn`t), but generalised deflation across the board? No way, bankers want churn and bonuses all the way.