House Price Crash Forum

Top 5 Worst Films

Guest muttley

HOLA441
Guest muttley

Pretty Woman.....she's a street walker,he's a multi-millionaire,they fall in love.Yeah,right!!

Moulin Rouge....garbage.

Kindergarten Cop .....so bad that no-one suggested Kindergarten Cop II

Love Actually.......Crap Actually

Gone With the Wind.......Melodramatic,badly shot,badly acted,overlong,over-rated.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Titanic............how long is that bloody thing!!!

Ghost..............I hate that squinty faced git!!!!!

Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels..........Ok so you can swear

The Pink Panther.........a one ( crap ) joke film .....the whole series was bad

Old bones of the river.......I am a Will Hay fan but this is painful and embarrassing to watch, I am

not really a PC kind of bloke but dear oh dear oh dear.....etc

I was probably more disappointed than anything else.

Don`t worry there are lots of others I could have chosen

HOLA444

Anything with Mel Gibson in it except the original Mad Max

A well balanced* Yank wannabie Aussie who hates the English.

*Chip on both shoulders :D

Here here. Mel Gibson seems to have lapsed into the most ******** pro-American garbage you will ever see (not that I'm anti-American by any stretch). I saw The Patriot (in a New York cinema)....urggghhhh...I'm certain Americans were quite happy to have "free" slaves, Mel!

Mad Max still stands out as his one of best efforts.

:rolleyes:

HOLA445

2001 a Space odessy - Boring nonsense!!

Cannonball run - Not funny

Aliens vs Preditor - should not be mentioned in the same sentence as all the Preditor and Alien movies

Starship Troopers 2 - 2nd rate b movie

Batman - hasn't aged well

Die another Day - worst bond film ever, fact!

I could go on. anyway

Titanic - Best movie ever !

Special effects, Score, Editing, Story, brillient director etc. No other film comes close.

Its still the highest grossing film of all time, what does that say ?

HOLA446

Romper Stomper (paid £19.99 and still haven't watched more than 1/2 an hour)

Asylum (compared the film to a decent horror on the cover, and I believed them and bought it) :angry:

Crouching tiger, hidden dragon (a ballet more than a martial arts fim)

Mouline Rouge (JUst not my kind of film)

Grease 2 (I haven't attempted to watch it but why bother trying to follow grease?)

There are no doubt worse films but I think all these made the cinema!

HOLA447

Anything with Mel Gibson in it except the original Mad Max

A well balanced* Yank wannabie Aussie who hates the English.

*Chip on both shoulders :D

Agreed but also with the exception of "Gallipoli"

and anything with Keanu Reeves in it, with no exceptions !!

HOLA448

John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars - dreadful - not sure why John Carpenter was so keen to have his name above the title. If I was unlucky enough to be given free to tickets to see it and still felt robbed. Jason Stratham is in it who is probably the world's worst actor. Pam Greer is also in it and she should know better.

Disclosure - Michael Douglas is the least sympathetic person ever and the virtual reality sub-plot is nonsense.

Hotel directed by Mike Figgis - pretentious, overlong, rubbish. I would have walked out half way through but was stuck in the middle of a row. I don't think it got a very wide release because it was made in a format that couldn't be shown in many cinemas, which is probably for the best.

The Horse Whisperer - tedious. I went to watch this with a friend who was a keen horse-rider and even she was bored.

Four Weddings and a Funeral - I suspect that Lover Actually, Notting Hill, Wimbledon etc might be worse, but this is the only one of this type of film that I have seen.

HOLA449

The problem with this thread is that the real worst movies rarely get any kind of distribution, so odds are you won't have seen them unless you go to film festivals or hunt them down on the web. I could list movies like 'Dust', 'Creep' and Pendragon Pictures' 'War of the Worlds', but I doubt anyone else here has seen any of them.

I do agree about Hugh Grant movies, though: twee tat that American audiences lap up because they're 'so British'. Hopefully they'll go really British in the next Hugh Grant movie and have him beaten to death by a gang of chav 'happy slappers'.

Batman - hasn't aged well

Which version?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Guest muttley

The problem with this thread is that the real worst movies rarely get any kind of distribution, so odds are you won't have seen them unless you go to film festivals or hunt them down on the web. I could list movies like 'Dust', 'Creep' and Pendragon Pictures' 'War of the Worlds', but I doubt anyone else here has seen any of them.

Maybe I should have stated that they should be films that most people are at least aware of.

There's some good choices so far guys!

Archived