House Price Crash Forum

From Russia With Love

bergkamp N4

HOLA441

Reading page 3 of Tuesdays London Evening Standard.

Mike Hancock MP employed Katia Zatuliveter.

HPC people google the facts. It beggars belief how this old scroat is still an "honourable"member of parliament let alone being locked up for treason and his mistress put back on the 1st plane to Moscow.

HOLA442
HOLA443

I stopped believing the courts were impartial a few years after I found out Father Christmas was not real.

MI5? I think MFI could do a far better job and they went bust!

RB to expand on my post (1st ever new 1) and break it down like a fraction -

We have a coalition govt which the public didnt vote for in the last general election. The Libs although a small group of MPs wield a lot of power and they have to be looked after by the cons. Hence the Chris Huhne investigation is on ice.

In the Ides of March film the Ryan Gosling character states a golden rule "...you cant fook the intern"

HOLA444

1. We have _exactly_ the government we voted for in the election. That's how it works.... do I need to go into details, or are you broadly familiar with our electoral system?

2. ********. MPs are falling like flies. If M15 had any serious capability to demonstrate a problem here, it would have been sorted out permanently and quietly. They didn't, clearly someone wanted to push an agenda, so it was pushed, and pushed public. Wonder who might have been interested in that?

HOLA445

1) The voting form in Hackney didnt have a box to tick for a coalition govt when I voted in the last general election.

2) Apart from Dr Fox what/who *********. MPs are falling like flies.

Agendas being pushed, problems sorted out permanently and quietly and interests public? - that read like the cover of the dvd box set of Spooks series 8 me I live in the real world.

HOLA446

1) The voting form in Hackney didnt have a box to tick for a coalition govt when I voted in the last general election.

2) Apart from Dr Fox what/who *********. MPs are falling like flies.

Agendas being pushed, problems sorted out permanently and quietly and interests public? - that read like the cover of the dvd box set of Spooks series 8 me I live in the real world.

In the real world, you vote for a local MP, and only a local MP. That's how Crash got in power.

In the real world, everyone playing a power game has an agenda. Everyone involved in that story from the spooks at hand, the girl, the MP, his boss, his competition, the news coverage, hell even the judges, they are all playing power games, they all have a stake in the outcome or the process.

If you can't see that, I suggest you invest in some new glasses. Yours are full.

HOLA447