House Price Crash Forum

I Don't Know Whether To Laugh

benjamin

HOLA441

From the people that bring you Moneyweak, this:

http://www.fsponline-recommends.co.uk/tra0905b?d1TRAa9n

Towards the end they talk about a huge drop in property prices. Interesting stuff if you can grasp the maths, though. All to go bad in the next few weeks - let's see, shall we?

Some of the comments:

You see, the code has predicted a devastating financial event that's going to hit us in October this year! And if you're ready for it, you potentially stand to make substantial profits before the year is out.

And in the coming months, I believe they're going to come through thick and fast, as we enter a period of enormous upheaval - and potentially massive opportunities to make a series of electric gains!

As I hope you'll discover in the next three months, if you accept your no-obligation trial to my service, and let me help you make the most of the massive massive economic shake-up that I've predicted!

In my estimation, this huge world event will make headlines by November at the very latest.

But it could be a lot sooner than that. In fact, it may only be weeks away.

Papers will splash the story over front covers, the news will show footage of the stock markets going crazy... and nearly EVERYONE will be caught by surprise.

That's right. Using my charts and the code, I predict the stock market is about to collapse. We're not talking a little slide here. We're looking at 30% wiped off the FTSE in a few, exciting weeks!

Edited by benjamin

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest prudence
From the people that bring you Moneyweak, this:

http://www.fsponline-recommends.co.uk/tra0905b?d1TRAa9n

Towards the end they talk about a huge drop in property prices. Interesting stuff if you can grasp the maths, though. All to go bad in the next few weeks - let's see, shall we?

Some of the comments:

You see, the code has predicted a devastating financial event that's going to hit us in October this year! And if you're ready for it, you potentially stand to make substantial profits before the year is out.

And in the coming months, I believe they're going to come through thick and fast, as we enter a period of enormous upheaval - and potentially massive opportunities to make a series of electric gains!

As I hope you'll discover in the next three months, if you accept your no-obligation trial to my service, and let me help you make the most of the massive massive economic shake-up that I've predicted!

In my estimation, this huge world event will make headlines by November at the very latest.

But it could be a lot sooner than that. In fact, it may only be weeks away.

Papers will splash the story over front covers, the news will show footage of the stock markets going crazy... and nearly EVERYONE will be caught by surprise.

That's right. Using my charts and the code, I predict the stock market is about to collapse. We're not talking a little slide here. We're looking at 30% wiped off the FTSE in a few, exciting weeks!

this is marketing puff. It's no different from the property vested interests who will say whatever is necessary to flog their product

HOLA444