House Price Crash Forum

Random Bus

Dr Elk

HOLA441

On my morning able to the train station this morning, I saw a groty clapped out double decker bus causing no end of problems down some crowded backstreets. Blue as a baboon's **** it was, with no passengers at all. Very odd, I thought. It turned a corner and low and behold it was an advertising bus for my tayor and wimpey dream home. A rather noisy, diesel spewing, filth encrusted advert mind. They look quite desperate.

HOLA442

On my morning able to the train station this morning, I saw a groty clapped out double decker bus causing no end of problems down some crowded backstreets. Blue as a baboon's **** it was, with no passengers at all. Very odd, I thought. It turned a corner and low and behold it was an advertising bus for my tayor and wimpey dream home. A rather noisy, diesel spewing, filth encrusted advert mind. They look quite desperate.

:lol:

The idea that you have to drive round advertising houses is ludicrous at any time, let alone these days. People demand homes, so they know they're out there, especially with the likes of rightmove streaming all the latest properties straight into their home, it's just that they can't afford them at these stupid prices. Smells like desperation to me too.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA443

The idea that you have to drive round advertising houses is ludicrous at any time, let alone these days.
Actually no. I just read the post, I haven't even seen the bus, I couldn't even tell a Metro-Cammell bodied Leyland Atlantean PDR2 from an ECW bodied Bristol VRT/6LX for a toffee, but I'm thinking about buying a Taylor Wimpey home now, something I'd never even thought about before, since I have a house already, I don't need to move and I can't afford a second home. The power of advertising!!! :D Edited by Hyperduck Quack Quack

HOLA444