House Price Crash Forum

This Sas It All......

BlackSwan

HOLA441

An quote from the wonderful world of the house seller....

"I do sometimes think is it really worth the hassle, all this moving lark is very stressful and depressing. I am such an impatient person that i want things to happen now, but i know it never happens like this. Our mortgage advisor (who is an old friend of husbands) has said that the base rate will not change and that house prices are definately going down and that we should seriously consider staying put because we wont get a good rate if we move and we are on a good rate now, or we should consider renting (i dont think renting is the answer at all), if it came to it i would just stay where i am and wait. The above is jibberish to me, i dont understand these things very well, to me it is straight forward, sell, buy, move. I think i need to read up on it a bit to understand what they are saying, is there a guide for dummies anywhere."

HOLA442

An quote from the wonderful world of the house seller....

"I do sometimes think is it really worth the hassle, all this moving lark is very stressful and depressing. I am such an impatient person that i want things to happen now, but i know it never happens like this. Our mortgage advisor (who is an old friend of husbands) has said that the base rate will not change and that house prices are definately going down and that we should seriously consider staying put because we wont get a good rate if we move and we are on a good rate now, or we should consider renting (i dont think renting is the answer at all), if it came to it i would just stay where i am and wait. The above is jibberish to me, i dont understand these things very well, to me it is straight forward, sell, buy, move. I think i need to read up on it a bit to understand what they are saying, is there a guide for dummies anywhere."

It just shows how in 2 months general sentiment has changed completely from, 'it's a recovery', to 'the market is falling, get out if you can'.

HOLA443

That thread is always a good read although it looks an HPC'er has got in there and is spreading some abuse. I prefer it to be left alone its good just to observe the thoughts of the sheeple who can't sell, some of them are really rather stupid others I feel a bit sorry for.

The sentiment on there has definitley taken a turn many long time posters are saying that they think prices will fall.

HOLA444

That thread is always a good read although it looks an HPC'er has got in there and is spreading some abuse. I prefer it to be left alone its good just to observe the thoughts of the sheeple who can't sell, some of them are really rather stupid others I feel a bit sorry for.

The sentiment on there has definitley taken a turn many long time posters are saying that they think prices will fall.

Nah, HPCers would not do that. We are not online commandos are we? B)

Good anecdotal - can you post a link to the thread please.