House Price Crash Forum

Cgi Increase Will Reduce Tax Revenue - Adam Smith Institute Propaganda

HOLA441

I'm afraid you'll have to explain most of that .. particularly the parts about people paying to bribe someone to stop charging someone else... it sounds like hysterical HPC sheeple clap trap to me .

The way to stop useless, unproductive articles uselessly sitting on resources and using the fact to hold the rest of the community to ransom , is to charge them the external cost of sitting on those resources.

I can't see people renting for all their lives necesarilly creates a massive social problem.... of course if people spent a little less on their housing that might be a good thing... but as far as social problems go I think you must seriously have a screw loose if you think housing is to blame... you'll find I suspect that it is a teensy weensy bit more complicated than that.

Large numbers of people living and working as serfs in a country owned by other people, is not an efficient or stable social order

Edited by Stars

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

The way to stop useless, unproductive articles uselessly sitting on resources and using the fact to hold the rest of the community to ransom , is to charge them the external cost of sitting on those resources.

Large numbers of people living and working as serfs in a country owned by other people, is not an efficient or stable social order

You know I asked you to explain what you meant.. actually don't bother .. I had wrongly thought you might have something to offer rather than clearly being out there with the wierdest of the weird lunatic fringe.

HOLA443

You know I asked you to explain what you meant.. actually don't bother .. I had wrongly thought you might have something to offer rather than clearly being out there with the wierdest of the weird lunatic fringe.

I clarified my points as you requested

You probably wanted another point made rather than clarification