House Price Crash Forum

So Just How Does This Result Affect House Prices?

HOLA441
HOLA442

Guy on BBC News saying we need a solid government for stability.

As an example of stability he then goes on to talk about low interest rates and how house prices are on the rise.

God help us all. As I said many times before.......... if it weren't for my job, I'd be out of here.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Guy on BBC News saying we need a solid government for stability.

As an example of stability he then goes on to talk about low interest rates and how house prices are on the rise.

God help us all. As I said many times before.......... if it weren't for my job, I'd be out of here.

Yep - the sheeple's idea of stability is to pay even more for an already over-priced asset.

Thanks to years of indoctrination under Labour whereby house prices have become the cornerstone of the economy, people really do believe this cr@p.

The idea of Brown staying at number 10 as a result of a Lib-Lab pact or as a minority government is nausea inducing - re-electing the un-elected buffoon who is partly responsible for this mess.

HOLA445

What's so good about your job then?

I'm in the first few years of my new engineering job - want ~5 years here minimum. The company is excellent as are the people - job from hell before this, really opened my eyes. I guess I could move if I wanted, but only just got this and would look like a job-skipper on the old CV. Lots of things to think about.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

There seems to be tulip mania on a certain metal that is highly conductive but apart from that fairly useless. Another stoopid bubble that will get people burned. Seriously - I'd rather buy a house than a couple of kilos of Au.

Ah, a useless metalista :)

We will see.

In the interim:- Good Luck to all the good people; whichever way it goes

HOLA4410