House Price Crash Forum

Manufacturing Down Feb -0.9% M-O-M

HOLA441

Up country? 4000 sq.ft with a pool on about 2 acres. If you build it. Furnished. But it's not everybody's cuppa tea this place.

Eastern seaboard. An apartment/3 bed house.

Outskirts of BKK. Dunno? Townhouse?

Remember most land/houses are handed down. It's not like the UK. Nothing like it at all.

I am sooo jealous of you

HOLA442
Guest Noodle

I am sooo jealous of you

Believe me. Right now you wouldn't be. To my right I have a mad rice farmer, drunk, irriatating me and on my left I have some mad woman from next door who's trying to get in with me . . .just sprayed coffee out of her gob all over my keyboard.

I really must get the front security gates fixed.

HOLA443

This place had it's depression/IMF intervention/imposition of strict banking rules back in 1997. Don't know about China.

aye the whole world almost went tits up back in 97/98 because of the asian crisis and the collapse of LTCM

we are suffering the same crash now as back then , they just held it off for 10-11 years with the dot com bubble then later the housing bubble and derivatives bubble.if they had just let the recession take it's course back in 97/98 (would have been worldwide and quite severe) then we'd be in far better shape today!

HOLA444

Believe me. Right now you wouldn't be. To my right I have a mad rice farmer, drunk, irriatating me and on my left I have some mad woman from next door who's trying to get in with me . . .just sprayed coffee out of her gob all over my keyboard.

I really must get the front security gates fixed.

Is she hot ;)

HOLA445
Guest Noodle

aye the whole world almost went tits up back in 97/98 because of the asian crisis and the collapse of LTCM

we are suffering the same crash now as back then , they just held it off for 10-11 years with the dot com bubble then later the housing bubble and derivatives bubble.if they had just let the recession take it's course back in 97/98 (would have been worldwide and quite severe) then we'd be in far better shape today!

. . . and I wouldn't be surrounded by lunatic hillbilly's right now. A buttefly flaps it's wing's in Tokyo . . .

HOLA446

BBC (Pravda)

Jeez!! Have they developed a “it was the snow” “unexpectedly” bot that writes this at the BBC

Yebbut the Krauts have a real winter. The little bit of white stuff we've had this year would pass unremarked over there.

Talking of weather, I wonder how the consistently bright and sunny weather of the last couple of weeks will impact on our economy. Everything weather-sensitive must be powering ahead, yesno?