House Price Crash Forum

Watt Does This Indicate

Guest Noodle

HOLA441
Guest P-Diddly
Oh it has been in all the local papers. They are trying to find the 10k to put up the Xmas lights in Esher.

You would think it was small potatoes for the posh folks round here.

Won't anybody think of the children? :(

I remember being round a mates house in Ewell Village a few years back. This woman comes round spouting all this cack about how she does nowt, husbands a banker, they just spent £150,000 on a kitchen!!!

Of course, being a real kunt I immediately took the pi$$ and it all got very embarrassing (for others).

When she'd gone, mate tells us that they may have this multi-million pound dwelling, but they're in debt up the 'A', always on the brink.

Why did these people do it to themselves? Why put yourself in dire stressful circumstances for an f-ing kitchen?

HOLA442
HOLA443
When she'd gone, mate tells us that they may have this multi-million pound dwelling, but they're in debt up the 'A', always on the brink.

Why did these people do it to themselves? Why put yourself in dire stressful circumstances for an f-ing kitchen?

Well I'd just call them empty, imaginationless pr*cks, but I'm sure a psychologist would have a proper name for it...