House Price Crash Forum

Help! Will House Prices Fall Further

souljahslim

HOLA441
i recon London might fall 20% but the East Midlands will probably only fall 5%, because:

people will only sell there house for peanuts if they NEED to sell. otherwise they will just sit there starring at the for sale sign for the next 5 years. they would rather take there property off the market than sell it for peanuts.

we would need to see some proper unemployment in the East Midlands before prices fall, and even then it will only be the repo's that will sell the rest of the overpriced stock will just sit there starring at there for sale signs.

Let me get this right: You're saying 'Its different this time' viz a viz every previous property price cycle and asset bubble in history?

Whilst you may be right about the fine, short term details, as this has been propped up by massive government intervention using money all political parties are now starting to admit we just dont have, may I suggest, medium term, it is not different this time and you are wrong.

And if I am wrong, then we are ******ed beyond your wildest imaginings, yeah even unto your grandchildrens grandchildren.

Edited by General Melchett

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I'm disappointed by the rude or comedy responses - this person had sufficient respect in the members of this site to ask our opinion on a key life decision. It's not much repayment to the compliment to be glib.

Spare me the sanctimonious ********.

This guy has come onto a site called housepricecrash.co.uk and asked what we think will happen to house prices. He has done that despite the fact there is a sticky at the top of the forum saying let's stop people endlessly asking whether they should buy or rent. He hasn't given us the respect of looking through the site to see if there have been other similiar questions asked. He wants a quick and easy answer, assuming he isn't trolling. The fact he hasn't come back speaks volumes.

He also calls himself "souljahslim" which is reason enough on its own to despise him.

HOLA443

I am a cash buyer and would not buy now as the market is in a classic bull trap period..

.if you are going to have a mortgage i would wait and see as i reckon there is very very little chance of the market falling over the next 12 months...

remember do as much home work as you can..find out sold prices in the road find out how much current owners paid ect ect ect as by not doing this work you are not looking after your interests.

heres some links for you

http://www.nethouseprices.com/index.php?co...ld-House-Prices

http://www.home.co.uk/

http://www.ourproperty.co.uk/

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/

HOLA444
Spare me the sanctimonious ********.

This guy has come onto a site called housepricecrash.co.uk and asked what we think will happen to house prices. He has done that despite the fact there is a sticky at the top of the forum saying let's stop people endlessly asking whether they should buy or rent. He hasn't given us the respect of looking through the site to see if there have been other similiar questions asked. He wants a quick and easy answer, assuming he isn't trolling. The fact he hasn't come back speaks volumes.

He also calls himself "souljahslim" which is reason enough on its own to despise him.

:D:D:D:P

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447