House Price Crash Forum

Price Signals Are Almost Gone!

Injin

HOLA441
HOLA442

Yes price signals are almost gone, infact I'd say they've already gone, total distortion of reality as proven by a bloated state and HPI. The only price signals to look forward to are necessity, which is going to be fun when the state tries to price fix that. I honestly think the wealthy and powerful have over-egged this pudding and the dawning of a rageful citizenry will bring about chaos the likes of which we haven't seen in centuries, by design or selfishness I don't know. There is a small hope that regional power may take over and localized trade will grow and unify people against the old system, but the amount of money being thrown at keeping this system going is creating a very divided nation. I believe we are at the consolidation phase, where authority is trying to complete its objectives and where wealth is being pooled together into the hands of the fifth pillar protagonists, the very same people that oversaw this collapse. We are now crossing the rubicon.

HOLA443