House Price Crash Forum

The Poo Will Hit The Fan...won't It?

HOLA441
I will be watching the US treasury auctions with great interest this week. The 3 and 5 year auctions tanked and the they had to pull a fast one to get the 7 year off. It's getting interesting indeed.

Can we wait till September please... We exchange on the sale of our restaurant on Wednesday and complete on the 2nd September.... Its less than 4 weeks....please!?!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
Can we wait till September please... We exchange on the sale of our restaurant on Wednesday and complete on the 2nd September.... Its less than 4 weeks....please!?!

They will probably pull a fast one again like they did with the 7-year auction, but they can only play these shell games for so long IMO.

plates_phone_cropped.jpg

Put it like this, I will be amazed if we get through the winter without dropping a plate of some sort.

Edited by MOP

HOLA444
They will probably pull a fast one again like they did with the 7-year auction, but they can only play these shell games for so long IMO.

plates_phone_cropped.jpg

Put it like this, I will be amazed if we get through the winter without dropping a plate of some sort.

Just tillSept please, then fill your boots:::::::

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Back on topic, I don't see any financial apocalypse in the next three months. There of course could be. But I think the government have shored things up nicely for the time being and we're going to have to wait a bit longer to see any problems arising with creditors etc.

If things are really shored up, then why continue to QE after the IMF warning?

I think the banks are still fooked and the QE is a back door bailout for them. They can't lend because they are fooked.

HOLA448
Below the belt :(

Another one for DC

:o

I clicked that and it took me to the youtube homepage! Look at the state of Alex Jones on there! WTF ????

http://www.youtube.com/

Edit: The featured video is on a loop and they just changed it. It's gone, but he was covered in weird Joker makeup like Ledger in Batman.

Edited by MOP

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
:o

I clicked that and it took me to the youtube homepage! Look at the state of Alex Jones on there! WTF ????

http://www.youtube.com/

Edit: The featured video is on a loop and they just changed it. It's gone, but he was covered in weird Joker makeup like Ledger in Batman.

Found the video. O...........M...........G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGFw3hY20lM...re=channel_page

WTF? :o

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Thought you were going to bed?

So did I....

Been finding some memories on Youtube!

Feeling a bit retrospective as my Mum's funeral is on Tuesday......

She would have hated these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XszE4RynIKU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBxmIe_05W0

All pure pure pure class!!!! She might have thought she liked no. 2!?!?!?!? For a minute...

HOLA4422
So did I....

Sorry to hear that :(

No more music for now then. We'll have another video jukebox in off topic sometime. Thanks for the links ;)

HOLA4423
Guest Parry aka GOD
THe general concensus on this esteemed site is that the Autumn will be crunch time for the economy and the housing market, despite the VI led campaign to convince us that all is well and that we are over the worst.

If this is going to get messy, what is going to be the tipping point that pushes UK PLC over the edge?

THe inflation / deflation debate has raged on here.

Daddy Bear would have you believe that bond market failure followed by a dash for assets and a hyper inflationary holocaust is just around the corner.

The FTSE and DOW seem to have lost all sense of reality.

Dr Bubb is convinced that Uranus and a full moon are about to collide.

The QE project is still keeping all the plates spinning despite the fundementals chopping off the spinners hands one by one.

You may have others that you might like to mention on this thread.

My gut feeling is that in the absence of another 9/11 type event, it could be the forthcoming swine flu pandemic that will cause another Winter of Discontent and more besides.

My money is tentatively on the arrival of cooler, wetter weather coinciding with schools and colleges returning for the new term in September, bringing with it the usual round of infections and illnesses etc. Kids come home and infect their parents, who struggle in to work and infect their colleagues. Suddenly the pandemic becomes a very real drag on an already stressed economy.

THe green shoots will wither under a deluge of porcine snot.

Thats what I think MAY happen....and you?

EDITED: Was a smart ar$ed pi$$ take post, but under the circumstances . . .

Edited by Parry aka GOD

HOLA4424
Guest Parry aka GOD
So did I....

She would have hated these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XszE4RynIKU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBxmIe_05W0

All pure pure pure class!!!! She might have thought she liked no. 2!?!?!?!? For a minute...

Sorry to hear that Hip-to-be and here's thinking of you.

Lost the old boy last year. It's one of life's real traumas.

HOLA4425

When will the crap collide with the rotational cooling device ?

Well, the cost of ink for my printer is very expensive. When the BoE`s printer runs out of ink, I think they are in for a shock. Let`s hope they keep a couple of £billion for a set of new cartidges, unless they have a printer like mine, where the cartidges can be refilled. Mind you, if they do this, the heads might get clogged, and where would that leave us ?

I`ll answer that one myself...... stripey tenners.

Edited by Prof