House Price Crash Forum

Tenants 'in Most Debt Since 80s'

HOLA441
Squeal, piggy, squeal.

About bloody time.

Amateur BTL'ers have almost no real money invested, and for the last 8 years have been a simple middleman between the banks and the public it loves to steal from, doing the dirty work and taking the risk of default in return for taking a hefty cut of the bank's sweet sweet money. All at the expense of the poor sod working for a living while the BTL'er remains comfy sitting on their fat ar*e using borrowed money to make £100k+ year for nothing.

It didn't take real investment, as is the case with proper landlords, who often pay cash, making sure that they never have to chuck their tenants on the street due to being reposessed.. no all it took was some jumped-up litle pillock from exeter who got £20k from mummy and daddy and decided to "get into" property, on account of them lacking morals and being too thick to do anything else. It's a trend I notice a lot with landlords, they do it because they're not smart enough to run a real business... and boy do they have a chip on their shoulder about that one.

Well, fat leeches, not only have you killed your host, but it's time to realise you were simply a smaller, more pathetic leech hanging on the back of the monster banking leech, and it's too sick to want you around anymore.

I hope the f*ckers all discover the not so nice side of "the miracle of leverage" soon, a nice round of interest rate rises would do the trick quite well. :)

I couldn't agree with you more! Spot on mate.

I want to see all the amateur BTL landlords suffer. It's about time people stopped using BTL to make a quick buck. Get a proper fecking job you bunch of **** holes. I know a BTL landlord and he's a right conceited arrogant tw@t. He thinks he's smart by playing the BTL game. He thinks other people would do it if they too were equally as smart as him.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images