House Price Crash Forum

The 10 Towns Beating The Housing Slump - And The 10 Worst Affected

HOLA441

http://timesbusiness.typepad.com/money_web...ll-your-ho.html

Another puff piece filler article. But fascinating to see that even the best places for selling a homes have them on the market for an average of close to 100 days.

And do bare in mind when they say 80 days or whatever to sell, this is only for homes that sell. They don't count homes taken off the market that didn't sell.

This proves the market has completely ground to a halt. What we do now need to see is some price setting, an up tick in volume at massively reduced prices will be welcome.

Edited by mikelivingstone

HOLA442
HOLA443
http://timesbusiness.typepad.com/money_web...ll-your-ho.html

Another puff piece filler article. But fascinating to see that even the best places for selling a homes have them on the market for an average of close to 100 days.

And do bare in mind when they say 80 days or whatever to sell, this is only for homes that sell. They don't count homes taken off the market that didn't sell.

This proves the market has completely ground to a halt. What we do now need to see is some price setting, an up tick in volume at massively reduced prices will be welcome.

For some of these small places I guess its no more than a statistical blip.

Aberystwyth is interesting as I have had money ready to buy here for the last 3 years but the prices are still way too high (strong rental market).

I notice a lot of places being advertised to rent out now so I expect prices will start to get "realistic" soon.

Edited by dr ray